IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay sharma   05 October 2017

498a fir

I have filed a police complain against my wife on 17.09.16 , she and her mother suddenly came to my rented house and started to kepture my cell, in which i have recored their threating call, she bite me on hand and chest i went police station and done police complain and taken acknowlesgment from PS, Police also done my medical ,after that i left home she and her mother called me sevral time to return and seat peacefully and talk, but the both lady are sharp mind i am sure someone adviced them bring me home once anyhow, but i have never returned lastly after 7 days on 23.09.17 they have filed 498A against me in Same PS.

My question is , now almost a year passed, wife party are silent, police just called me once or two time that , pls report to PS , we have to close your case , i have not received any Summon or notice from anywhere , not at my native home place married in July 2008, 6 year daughter also , wife family back ground like a cheap family , Mother in law , and sister in law also on same stage in their married life ,  a 498A case of them already running in Bihar court, 

i want to know " my case went to court stage or not? should i take bail ? i have not hired any lawyer yet, pls guide me what should i do , recent Suprem court verdict for appoinment a district commety will be helpful in my case 



 4 Replies

Harvinder singh   05 October 2017

Can you clear what remedy or steps are you looking for?

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     05 October 2017

Firstly try to find out the status of report. Police might have closed the case. If the case will be committed to court then court will issue you and other accused persons. If FIR has been registered then obtain bail. You can obtain closure report from court if police have closed the case. Consult a lawyer with details.
1 Like

Ajay sharma   06 October 2017


i want custody of daughter , i am not willing to give her dicorce with setllement and  mainatanace ,she shoud run around court for years ( mujhe divorce de do nahi to tumhara murder karwadoongi, bahut link hai mera yaad rakhna murder karwadoongi tera ) this call is recorded with me , is it admissable in court ? 

the family is fraud and have criminal minded , they only know about law that is women -friendly

Harvinder singh   07 October 2017

First of all start gathering evidence like the recordings and other things Second if you dont want divorce then you can file RCR -sec 9 Third if you want your ward come to you than you can file child custody with some heavy points that your wife cannot nurture your kid

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads
Follow us Course law

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query