Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498A__misused (Sec)     18 March 2014

498a - fil having infulence in high court

Hi Friends,

We are sufferer of false 498a and 406. My Brother who filled divorce case because of temperment difference with wife is Juditial Custody from last 6 months.

His FIL is having a some kind of infulence in HIGH COURT because of which My brothers bail application is getting rejected from session court and High Court. Lawyer is also confused now that how to get bail.

We have plently of strong proof to show that girl is lying and all the story mentioned in challan is a big lie. and we are attaching all those proofs with BAIL applications but Session/High Court Judge is not ready to even see the file and documents. Everytime we apply for bail in session/High Court they are simply rejecting the bail by saying that bail rejected or giving XYZ reason.

Girl side is saying that they will get my and my mother bail calcelled now.Is it possible that my and my mother bail get cancelled ? My and my mother bail is granted by session court , From where they can get it cancelled , is it a session court or High Court ?

Please advise what to do , we are really very confused , All the advocates are telling that this is first time in history that bail is not granted to my brother  in 498A and 406?

can we write a complaint to supreme court with the documents about the injustice being done with us or writing s complaint to supreme court is bad choice.

Also please advise if witness is not coming to court in 498a , how can we force her to come to court ? else can we request judge to dismiss the case as witness is not coming to court , because  she knows if she comes to court then she will be trapped by our lawyer in cross examination and my brother will get bail after her witness.

Also most important is how to overcome this infulence of FIL in high court ?

Please please please help us.....

Learning

10 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     18 March 2014

Dear Querist

file a bail application before Supreme court along with some judgments of SC regarding bail. it will be better to get bail.

(Guest)
As suggested file a bail application before Hon'ble supreme court and seek bail on merits of the case. ..for further guidance call 9711259959

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     18 March 2014

From my 57 years practicing experience in various High Courts and Supreme Court I am apprehending some legal latches on your part for praying Bail.  That is why your bail petition failed I f you are really interested for Bail of your brother and your protection in the matter YOU SHALL HAVE TO SIT WITH ME FACE TO FACE WITH ALL OF YOUR PETITIONS AND ORDERS RELATED TO for making a successful strategy in this regard.

My E-mail  -bnroy.advocate@gmail.com      Mobile No.9836858000

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     18 March 2014

I agree with Biswanath roy.

498A__misused (Sec)     19 March 2014

Hi All, Today my brother got bail after a big struggel.

But advise me please can we write a complaint to supreme court with the documents about the injustice done with us or writing s complaint to supreme court is bad choice?

498A__misused (Sec)     19 March 2014

Hi All, Today my brother got bail after a big struggel.

But advise me please can we write a complaint to supreme court with the documents about the injustice done with us or writing s complaint to supreme court is bad choice?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 March 2014

On what subject you  want to write to Supreme Court, or what is your grievance that you want to make a complaint and against whom?, As learned experts opined, there should have been something very srously wrong in your case or with your approach to the court or somewhere something went wrong either with your advocate or else where because unless, there is no justified reason for prolonging the grant of bail by the high court in 498a case.  You have to come out with facts ifyou want to get proper advise.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     21 March 2014

It all depends on various factors,  there is some direct evidence of mala-fide, I won't suggest that you file any complaint in this regard.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
Handphone: +91-8010850498

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     21 March 2014

It all depends on various factors,  there is some direct evidence of mala-fide, I won't suggest that you file any complaint in this regard.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
Handphone: +91-8010850498

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     23 March 2014

Opine with Kaliselvan sir ->

As learned experts opined, there should have been something very seriously wrong in your case or with your approach to the court or somewhere something went wrong either with your advocate or else where because unless, there is no justified reason for prolonging the grant of bail by the high court in 498a case.  You have to come out with facts ifyou want to get proper advise.

Come out with all facts to be advised by the experts here.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register