LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

naren goud   21 December 2015

498a civil dispute between wife and husband

Regards Sir.. My cousin married in the year of 1995 and blessed with two children girl and boy girl age is about 19 years and boy is 16 my cousins and her husband owned a house through ICICI Bank my cousin is co applicant in the loan as she works in govt education department in the year 2005. My cousin husband used her salary for emi but he misused the money for about 4 yours so the bank has sent notices to the both.. Were my cousin asked regarding the notices received from ICICI Bank.. Then he started arguing with her.... He left on their fate for many days suddenly he had cleared the amount to ICICI Bank in the year 2013 December without my cousin notice after that in 2013 February he registered the house on the name of his sister in law who is his own younger brothers wife through bank loan without knowing my cousin.. After that he vacated the house taking each and everything in the house leaving nill in the house at the time my cousin went for vacations to mothers house in 2013 may.. This was informed by the tenants to my cousin.. Immediately after that she has returned to house were there was nothing in the house..then she filled 498a and dvc on her husband the honourable court given protection order to her to be in same possession.. But they did not paid the emi's to remove her from the possession through bank using sarfesia act. My cousin also made the bank as a party in civil suit to cancel the registration. Now the bank people came with vacate order to my cousins house and forcing them to make vacated... Now how should we move shall we go for stay order to high court or DRT.. Plzzz give us valuable advice

Learning

9 Replies

Sorry it is February 2014