498a bail

Hi, Police filed chargesheet on 29th January. Last week I checked online, first date of appearance is 10th July. Haven't received any summon from the court. I applied for certified copy. Do I need to get bail from high court or the district court? How soon I should approach the courts, if any. Any suggestions will be of great help. Thanks

If you have come to know through online that charge sheet has been filed, then you must have also have known the concerned court. Please apply for regular bail from the same court. If you haven't hired any local lawyer till now, then do that also, so that he can not only guide you properly but even act appropriately too.

Thanks very much. It is the same court where dv act case is currently running. Is it the right time to apply for regular Bail? My current lawyer says wait till you receive summon but do appear in the first appearance date. My father is old. He has been misdirected by many.one of the lawyer said he will not get bail from district court or high court. He will straight go to jail. I'm at this moment very confused. Please can you guide? Thanks

Many a times the opposite party (maybe your wife the complainant in DV case herein) does every effort to ensure that the summons is not delivered/received by the husband, so that NBW could be requested to the court.

I thought about that too. Her father has done all cheat codes, lies to bring us down. They now demand 70lacs to set us free of all the suits.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu