Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Username12345 (1)     18 July 2018

498a appeal

The opposite party not standing on the terms and conditions of the withdrawal of memorandum for the 498A case. Infact they are torturing me mentally. The was just closed 5 days back in Lokadalat. Can I appeal to reopen the case. Also is there any chance I can reopen it in the state I live now.


 3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     18 July 2018

You can reopen case if the condition of memorandum is not compiled.

But can you do this where  case is initially  instituted.

abhishek sharma   18 July 2018

you can apply for reopening of the case
since the withdrawal of the case was conditional so you can file an application for breach of conditions of the settlement before Lokadalat

Username12345 (1)     22 July 2018

Thank you experts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query