LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna   14 February 2018

498a & harassment

My wife filed 498A on me and and my mother in Jan2017. I'm a divorcee with 2 children( only son staying wth me) and she is a divorcee. She told me it was a 2nd marriage for her. After coming out on bail I found that she /her family lied to me and she married twice before marrying me. She filed 498A cases on 2 previous husbands and a s*xual harassment case against person 1 month before marrying me. Her sister also divorcee and she also filed 498A case against her husband.Based on these documentory evidence I filed IPC 420 case against her and she was arrested , out on bail now.

1. 498 A case is ruuning in one court

2. I filed a divorce case on cruelty and cheating in one court on Mar, 2017

3. After rejecting the notices, knowing the OP number on notice cover top and/SMS sent by my lawyer to attend court, my wife filed another divorce case and alimony in another court.

4. Now she filed maintainance under CRPC 125

5. When I went to reconcilation as per judge instructions in court in 25th Jan 2018 ( in point no 2 filed by me), now she filed in PS that I have beaten her which is totally false. When I asked the SI, how they filed FIR without verifying any thing, they said that they have to file FIR when a woman approaches them. My wife/her father paid a person and brought him as a witness.

In 498A case also when I gave all the evidence to IO , he took money from me saying that he will delete my mother aged 72 years and handed over all the evidence to my wife and her father and lodged chargesheet as per their version. Even to lodge FIR 498A case bribed CI and within 1 hour lodged FIR and sent me to jail by evening

The entire family of parents, her elder sister and my wife is involved. Their game plan is harass as much as possible and extract money.File multiple cases/ FIRs to harass me and my family

Due to all these cases I lost peace of mind and stopped my small business. I did not have any money to pay lawyers for multiple cases in different courts.. with this I stopped will to live.

I request experts how to come out of these messes. If any good lawyer and service oriented lawyer in Hyderabad who will take nominal fees is welcome.

Thanks and Regards,

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)
Sir do contact me on my Mobile# whatspp# 9959850723.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register