Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Sharma (Manager)     14 September 2011

498a accussed became complainant

Hi

My brother in law's wife filed complained against my brother in law, in laws and my wife. F.I.R got lodged and now my wife is on bail and court proceedings are on.

My in laws gave wrong statements/evidences in police as well as court. I objected to this due to which our relations got bitter and my in laws convinced my wife that i want to send her to jail that is why i am not supporting my in laws lies.

Under there mal influence, she has left me and have lodged dowry and beating complaint against me in women cell.

Her elder sister is divorcee, brother as mentioned above facing 498A and my wife also booked under 498A and in laws as well. So entire family history/background is such.

Still Women cell are favoring them and says that both cases are different, you should tell about your case. How can accused of dowry in one case can be victim of same offense in another case.

Kindly enlighten me how i should put up above strongly in women cell.  SP will be hearing my case in next meeting (That is what women cell authorities told me on last meeting).

Thanks

My wife is on bail for 498A sections and all. 

Learning

3 Replies

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     14 September 2011

Police superior officers are unlike the raw and narrow type you see in the stations.  You narrate your version and the circumstances that led your wife to file the fake complaint against you to the SP he will definately find out the fake substance in her complaint and may refuse to take it up for action.   

Accused in one case can be a complainant in another case, nothing wrong.    

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     15 September 2011

First of all seek Anticipatory Bail for your self and your family members.

Which State this case belongs to?

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     16 September 2011

DEAR VIJAY,

IMMEDIATELY GET AB THEN SEEK COPY OF COMPLAINT OR GO THROUGH COMPLAINT IN WOMEN CELL AND SEND REPLY IN WRITTEN GET THE REPLY PROPERLY ENDORSED /ACKNOWLEDGED. ALSO FILE RCR CASE AGAINST YOUR WIFE AND/OR SEEK HELP OF MEDIATION CENTRE AFTER FILING AB APPLICATION BEFORE SESSION JUDGE.

REGARDS

RAJIV BHASIN

ADVOCATE

BHASIN & ASSOCIATES

9811210505, 9868635640

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register