LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

balaji   17 February 2015



My wife and her parents are going to frame false 498a arrest on me.what is procedure in tamilnadu.

how to prepare for much approx amt for getting bail in chennai high court


 1 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     17 February 2015

Make a complaint to dcp about your wife and keep a copy of it with u.this might help u if they file false complaint against u

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query