Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RANGAM SREEDHAR   30 September 2019

498-ar/w34

Dear Sir,

My wife died one year before due to cancer. 10 days prior to her death FIR was filed against my mother, brother and Me.

At the time of marriage, my inlaws told that they will give 5 acres of land to my wife but not given and I haven't asked them. I have spent 40 lakhs on her for treatment purpose and I do accept that their sisters gave 10 lakhs by keeping my wife's gold and told that 5 acres land will be registered directly on their name which I accepted but no proof.

They transferred 6 lakhs to our joint account (Me and my wife) and 4 lakhs to my brother account.

In FIR they mentioned as to when she got cancer I never took care of her and even not spent a single rupee and also told that my mother tried to kill her but no dates in FIR, it seems like a casual FIR. i got all evidence showing spent 40 lakhs and even all documents in hospital are registered on my name or my mother with my email. i know definitely they will not come to court.

Now case in witness stage and they are not present from the last 4 hearings. We are struck and my 3 years baby is also with them and not showing to me from last one year which I filed GWOP immediately after my wife died.

Please guide me on what to do and if I file a case for quashing what is my chance and how many days it takes. i have already discussed with my lawyer and what to know whether he is guiding correctly or not as everyone belongs to the same place.

Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     01 October 2019

your location?
may call us for help with complete material facts

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 October 2019

You sahould immediately meet a lawyer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register