Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sumit (manager)     14 August 2014

498 and dv

Respect sir,

498 and Dv case is running in court against me .i have two concerns pls help me out:-

1Concern:-.

I had given CD recording in which clearly shows that my in laws and wife harrased me and demand money from me.My father in law is in police.In recording clearly he had threaten me,

i have submitted the same to court but opponent lawyers is claimed that ist not acceptable as there is another law for phone or cd recordings. Pls guide me upo this as i am not convinecd with my lawyer as he is not giving me appropraite way.

2 Concern:-

On dated 1.10.13 there was a panchayat razinama between us and my in laws where my father in law has signed.

on dated 11.10.13 my father in law came to my house and fought with me,took his daugther and lodged 498 a against me on thesame day.

Now on both of days he had not taken leave from his office(working as ASI in police dept).i tried to lodge a complaint against him as but police rejected my complaint as they already lodged 498.Now i took information through RTI that hei had not informed his department n both occasion and neither appliead any kind of leave. Then i lodged FIr agaainst him through court for the same.and even lodged a complaint against him to SP of his location.

As he is police department he musused his powers and skill and taken medical leave since last 7 months .i have two RTI replies one from his deprtment and one is from my local police staion both statments are conrtdictory as his dept is saying that his is suffred from heart attact and on medical leave so until he join we cant any action. and my local police station is saying he is suffered from paralysis and his dept is showing his presence there in his office so your they are making cancel report agaainst my FIR.

i argued with Io that you can check with FIR which they have lodged agaisnt me (498) in wich her daugther is clearly stating that  his father came that day and took her.now IO is replying that her daugher after 9 months of FIr changed her statement that my father didnt came dat day he was on his duty...

Please guide me in detail what to do.is its like that way a girl can change statment after knowing the fact that her father's job is in stake???????Even in 161 statment her father also accepted that he was there but now changing his statement. Police is not going to help me as DSP clearly answered me that we cant fight agaainst our departement as department is showing his presence in his office which is 180 kms from my place,

IO cancel all the witness statement bt stating that there is no any neutral witness.

Please guide how to handle the situaation as police isalso not helping me

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register