LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj Kumar (Software Proffession)     18 February 2015

498 - a and mediation

Dear Member I have already posted some topics in 498A bail cancellation Opposite party files two petitions for my bail cancellation with contradictory points and i have file CRPC 340 Read with 195 for making complaint against her.

Court accepts my petition and registers this case and issue notice against her, but she did not appear in the court, for last few months’ court vacant due to transfer of the SDJM, so all petitions are pending.

My father had moved for quashing the criminal proceedings against him to the High Court. High Court also issued notice to the opposite party they appear in the high court.

After two years on 16-Feb-2015 case was listed in high court. Opposite party appeared and asks for mediation.

My lawyer opposed for mediation stating that this quashing petition is filed by father in law, not the husband so dispose this petition according to its merits, but court passed an order that husband (me) has to attend the mediation.

Dear members please suggest me what should I do?

Thanks 

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 February 2015

Follow as per court order. No other way.

Manoj Kumar (Software Proffession)     20 February 2015

Definitely I shall obey the court order. Their motive is clear that either they want to extort money or i have to keep my wife with her condition, if i deny to keep her than what should be happen?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register