LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pardhasaradhiraju (driver)     16 September 2010

498(a)

Dear sir, I am sivar ama krishna my brother-in-law was married in 2006 from last 1 year their relation was not good ,she went her home and she also suffering from SLE DISESE .we are staying same village in different home ,she put up case498(a) in police station ,actually we are living independently and we are not dependent their family and number of times we helped economically her husband .in police case she mentioned my wife name as( a4) .we taken antispitery bail now the case in court, so how can I follow I want to take revenge because without inter fearing she involved my wife name.please give me advise

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     16 September 2010

When your wife gets acquitted and it is clear from the judgement that she was malaciously implicated then, you can file a case for malacious prosecution against her.

1 Like

manoj yadav ( ex secratory)     16 September 2010

SORRY,THERE IS NO LAW IN FEVOR OF YOU.IN CASE OF 498 A ALL LAWS IN SUPORT OF VICTIM. YOUR WIFE COMES WITHIN THE MEANING OF RELATIVE AS EXPRESSED IN SEC 498 OF IPC. GET THE BAIL AND FACE THE TRIAL.OR YOU CAN FILE A PETITION BEFORE HIGH COURT FOR QUESHING OF CHARGE SHEET. YOU CAN FILE A PETITION FOR DIRECTION FOR EXPDIOUS DESPOSAL OF BAIL APPLICATION WITH THE GUIDELINES ENUMERATED IN AMRAWATI'S OR LAL KAMLENDRA PRATAP' CASE. 

pardhasaradhiraju (driver)     16 September 2010

please advise me which section i can put up a case againest her, regarding this my wife with one yer child 25days in underground , i want to take revenge through court

jaymesh (Secretary)     17 September 2010

You can also file a case under Indian Penal Code for harrassment and filling wrong complaint agaist the opponents. You can also file a counter FIR against the opponents. This actions will teach them lessons and will understand what harrassment is. go ahead.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register