498,325 & 125- commulative

my sister married 2 yr before tortured mentally by her in laws and also by husband mentally not physically and spread a rumour that , "she is mentally sick from his maternal home and want to opt for BRAHMAKUMARIS" and forcefully took a hand written statement from my sister claiming , we are decided to live apart from each othe and my parents in laws are not involved in it. the boy left her in our house after the 6 month of marriage, and under grounded himself without any threat from our side. after than an FIR under Section 323/498-A/406/506/34 of Indian Penal Code was registered. After getting the opinion of the dental surgeon, Section 325 IPC was added later on. against her husband and parents in law. one of her husband's elder brother and uncle were let free by the WOMEN cell by paying bribe. after that they filed anticipatory  for his mother and father in lower court, and further in high court haryana after getting rejected in lower.high court grant interim bail upto 31.303.2014 ,guide them to surrender their son , and join the investigation, and order for the recovery of the dowry articles. they let police for making part recovery of dowery articles only. and boy himself surrendered and gone for 2 days judicial custody.recently my father  sacrifice his life due to hypertension (face kidney attack , and on dialysis since 1 year) my sister completed his graduation before marriage and now pursuing for in post gaduation in education, she want to fight against her in laws.the fact is , 1.she niether mentally ill nor disturbed actually  got harassed by their in laws, so fraustrated and gave these kind of written statements. we have her treatment records with us , in which doctors approved mental depression by PGIMS, rohtak 2.her husband in relation with some other girl thats why he is doing so  . now our counsel filed mtm u/s 125 and case under domestic violence. now my question is , on what grounds we can challenge their petition for bail in anticipation before high court? and procedure to include 2 accused got clean chit from WOMEN cell? nad how can my sister demand Right to resident at their in laws home?  pls suggest?





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x