LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

guest (student)     19 July 2009

468/471 IPC

A person been accused for forgery case that he has been practicing as a lawyer for 11 year..where as the person didnot got graduation certificate from the university..neither he passed his degree..his law degree marksheet is duplicate.The university and college said that no one bearing this roll no.has passed out from their college also neither from university..

opposition party filled RTI and case under section 468/471 IPC has been filled againts him..So, i would like to know how can i rescue this forgery person..also, i would like to know is their any connection with the property which that person buyed during the time of his advocate profession..PLEASE HELP ME.

Learning

2 Replies

Balbir Singh Chauhan (lawyer)     20 July 2009

hi send me the scan copy of FIR

(Guest)

In current scenario is definately chargeable U/s 468, 471 of IPC without having any Grad, and Law degree he practised for 11 years. In which court he practised for 11 years?  where is the Local bar council? he will definately faced the charged. regarding your  other question i advise u not to deal with him under n e circumstances

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register