354a fir done & case goes to court

354A fir (s*xual harassment at the workplace )done & case goes to court, I would like to know how much is my cousin sister chance to win this case on the court.. because we have not evidenced of s*xual harassment at workplace.. the officer has done chedchad in last 2 month 4-5 times but my cousin was scared by officeer to misbehave..but when officer not success in his plan to go above chedchad.. then he conducted an inquery of work in between this chedchad incident to agree my cousin sister for personal favour.. but when my cousin refuses to do officer personal favor and chedchad then he started explanations, complaints, complaints by other people and complaint of my cousin sister that she is not working properly..but one thing should be noticed that in this organization she is working for 4 years but in between no explanation or complaint register on my cousion but in last 2 month when offecer started chedchad and he want to agree her his personal favor, he started continuosly inquery and found some irregularity in work and continuosly giving explanation letter, complaint to my cousion... s*xual harasment commitee, police, and court ask for evedience.. what should we do.. ...and this inquery, complaints, explanation that officer put on police, s*xual harasment internal committe & court.. to save... we have no evedience.. but need your help how con we fight, give us points how can we fight in court, police to save.. what you think about this case result

Dear Sohan, please try to understand that if you have no evidence of either Chhedchhad or s*xual harrassment at the work place, then how can you expect the justice from the administration or/ and the court.

sir but my cousion sister have her statement that  officer done chedchad...... she want to fight this case ..please help me how can thry fight......beause we need justice


If police and the department of her employment both have failed to take appropriate action against the alleged culprit, then she can lodge the complaint in the competent court under section 156(3) Cr PC.

thank you sir




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu