LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram Singh (fsdffsdf)     08 October 2016

354 D

One time discussion on facebook and argument related family relationship Is it sufficient to file 354 d case. their is no repeated chatting. CASE FILED BY MY UNCLE DAUGHTER ..WE HAVE A PROPERTY ISSUE . SHE FILE A FALSE CASE. please advise. any same case reference which can help me for my case

Learning

13 Replies

I am also very much fedup with trail. after every 3 date i have to attend 4th date. please advise.

I am also very much fedup with trail. after every 3 date i have to attend 4th date. please advise.

my quiry only....One time discussion on facebook and argument related family relationship Is it sufficient to file 354 d case. their is no repeated chatting. please advise. any same case reference which can help me for my case. and i want to move abroad for job ....how it can be possible.....and i can return only one ...what is the way

my quiry only....One time discussion on facebook and argument related family relationship Is it sufficient to file 354 d case. their is no repeated chatting. please advise. any same case reference which can help me for my case. and i want to move abroad for job ....how it can be possible.....and i can return only one ...what is the way

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 October 2016

If fed up beg for mercy of complaints

You have not stated relevant facts. If content of Facebook are damaging then even a single post is enough to nail the accused

You have not stated relevant facts. If content of Facebook are damaging then even a single post is enough to nail the accused

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register