LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajender (law consultant)     08 October 2012


Dear All,

I have filled 340 against my wife for producing false evidence and taking oath in court of her non working and inability to maintaine herself.I received court order of 125 in my favour and her case was dismissed by the court .Even after 150 days of receiving she and her lawyer were not appearing in 340 my last hearing judge gave next date of WS.Her defence was not stuck.I do not know more about laws .I request you to Please update me with what are the possibilities and what may happen further in this case . This is  from district Judje court.Please advise


 9 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     08 October 2012

1. Wait
2. Patience
3. Law takes its own course in interest of justice in S. 340 CrPC matters.

Pradeep (Advocate)     08 October 2012

Dear Mr. Rajendra;

I have gone through the problem stated by you.

As the Law goes, there is no need of appearance of your wife or her counsel into the matter on 340 Cr.P.C. This matter entirely restes between you and the Court, third party (here your wife) has no concern with it.

So, dont be panic. Request the Court to proceed and inquire into the matter and pass suitable orders into the matter.

Definately, you will succeed in getting the orders passed in your favour.

Please note, the Court must have given finding in respect of false evidence against your wife.

Hope, your problem has been resolved.

If still any query dont hesitate to contact me on

- Pradeep Kumar (Advocate)

8th October 2012

Dimple Shah (prop)     08 October 2012

"Please note, the Court must have given finding in respect of false evidence against your wife"


Can you explain what does it mean.....?

Pradeep (Advocate)     09 October 2012

Hello Dimple Shah, I mean with those words that, those words that The Court must have given a finding that the evidence led by anyone (here in the instant case, by the wife) are unfounded and can not be relied upon as they are/were found to be fake or fabricated that is to say the COurt must have disbelieved the evidences.

Hope, you must have been satisfied.

Be in touch for any further queries.

- Pradeep Kumar

1 Like

**Victim** (job)     10 October 2012

Wife cannot be third party here.......

If this case is proved then your wife will be the primary accused.


She lied to court.......that's a big offence itself. Don't let it go.......make sure you stay on top of it and you will get all orders in your favour.

1 Like

Dimple Shah (prop)     10 October 2012

What will be the position if the evidence presented in court are changed.......?

**Victim** (job)     10 October 2012

Anything that is documented in court cannot be changed and that is the reason any false evidence in court is considered serious and that is the reason people take oath in front of judge saying whatever they presented in court is true to their knowledge........everything is final in court......nothing can't be changed not even a single sentence on affidavit presented.

1 Like

Dimple Shah (prop)     10 October 2012

I understand nothing can be changed in court once presented and thats not what I meant in my question.....


What if I report the court about some income or Status of the opposite party,     and that income or status is changed by the opposite party which is lying with themselves.......?


Please Note : - I am only able to report or inform the court about income or status of the opposite party........

**Victim** (job)     10 October 2012

@ Dimple your replies are confusing me are you rajender or dimple ? Either way producing evidence in order to prove yourself is a simple logic in any case and that is going to take place in this case as well. So no matter if husband is involved or wife is involved each side has their right to defend themselves.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads