3/9 mismatch in property

Hi All, Thanks for all your support to the social. I have a query like a property which was settled as a compromise between my wife and his brother via court decree;however, when we enquired on Khata transfer to my wife name for her share, the related officers saying that the property has 3/9 mismatch so it is difficult to survey and sale the property. Please advise the process to clear 3/9 mismatch. Also there is a case in court on that property which was raised by my wife's father's sister (who's age is moe than 60 years and also the property was given to my father inlaw (my wife's father) by his uncle not from his father ( not from my wife's grandfather).

Please advise how to deal with this. All your guidance would be very supportive for us.





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x