Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AMIT ANAND (MANAGER)     09 May 2013

23 years of tenant not paying rent for last 9 years neither

Respected Sir,

My  father is having a tenant in Delhi from last 23 years in the upper portion of a house(house is having just 2 rooms, 1 in each floor). Agreement been made in the 1st year only for 11 months, after that nothing been done, as we used to live at Punjab. Tenant from last 9 years not paying the rent(we hav his last cheque which got bounced). Now he with his wife(both are senior citizens keep on filing wrong complaints against us at police station). Now being my job in Delhi and father got retired(about 10 years back), we want to shift at Delhi, but tenant is not vacating the house and being 6 members in my family it is not possible to live in single room. What are the chances that we can won case of eviction? Please guide as my family members are in deep depression and our whole family is being shattered.

Thanks & Regards.

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 May 2013

You can file eviction suit in rent control courts at New Delhi jurisdiction.

Manpreet Singh Sood (Managing Partner)     19 May 2013

Dear Mr Anand

At the outset let me assure you that u have a very very good case of recovering ur property from ur tenant.

All the falsehood of ur tenant will be defeated.

Ur family need not to worry.

U contact us and we will organize ur case in Delhi as required by you.

Manpreet Singh Sood Advocate 9417245693 manpreet1961@gmail.com

AMIT ANAND (MANAGER)     23 June 2013

Sir,

Thanks for your kind reply. Please lrt me know what are our chances to win in the court and how much time the court will take for the judgement,

Manpreet Singh Sood (Managing Partner)     25 June 2013

Dear Mr. Anand,

I had earlier also written as under:

"At the outset let me assure you that u have a very very good case of recovering ur property from ur tenant."

To be frank it may take some time but time in courts are saved if your counsel works on every date and does not take adjournment and I ASSURE U that there will  not waste time on my side as ur Advocate.

Also if the property is in your parents name and they are above 60 years age due weightage will be given and their case will be decided first over all the other cases.

Intimate what is the monthly rent?

Any further query u can call me at 09417245693.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register