Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dharmender (None)     27 July 2010

205 CrPc

My wife has filed complaint cases under 498,408 and others against me, my father,mother ,2 sisters and brother-in-law(Husband of my sister) in Nov-2007. After summonig, We moved an application in High court under 482. My sisters and her husbands case was sent by back with directions that discharge application at the time of framig charge should be heard and well setteled within law. They both got bail.Application under 245 was moved in the court. We dont have lawyer.Application under 205 from my sister and her husband was moved by my father and my father has wriiten that he should be permitted to fight on behalf of them. My sister was operated on 20-Jul-2010 and she could not attend the court on 22-Jul-2010. The case was filed by my wife in Noida and My sister lives in Bhatinda(Punjab) 400 Kms away. It was written that when she would be required she would come. But court refused her application for adjournment on My wifes councils objection. Court has issued bailable warrants of Rs 10 000. Next date is fixed for 3-Aug-2010.

Can we move in Session Court against this order?Can my father fight this case on behalf of my sister and her husband in Session Court?Under what section we can challenge it so that whole case could be heard there and dispossed off early.



 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query