Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohit Attri (lawyer)     24 September 2014

1st class magistrte isue dirction to sho undr156(3) for fir?

a  ist class magistrate can direct to sho to lodge FIR under section 156(3) crpc. as par my opinion a magistrate have   only power to conduct investigation, he can not dirrect to sho to lodge fir. if a magistrate direct to sho to file FIR then what is the rremedy against that order???can accused file revision against that order???


 2 Replies

Neeraj Arora (9897136755) (Advocate)     24 September 2014

Yes accused can file revision against that order.

magistrate can direct to S.H.O. only to register And investigate 

BS Rangi (President)     21 November 2014

In case accused files a revision petition  against FIR lodged under 156 (3 ) will the victim who got this FIR lodged be called for cross examination or will he be called to court in any way.How will vicrtim come to know that revision petition has been filed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query