IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bikas Roy   25 May 2023

144(2) notice

Notice received under 144(2)Cr.P.C. ( false allegations).Should it be consulted with Criminal lawyer or civil layer before appearing for hearing?

Thanks for your kind advice.



 1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 May 2023

Whether you appear before the executive magistrate court  with the assistance  of civil or ciminal lawyer is not important, but it is pertinent that after receivng notice you have to appear in person before the said court.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query