Cheque bounce is offence but you can come out of it.
1) Complainant in over confidence makes mistakes in giving notice, framing pleadings in complaint and documentary evidence.
2) You can take advantage of these mistakes by timely action and expert cross examination.
3) Courts can not give decision beyond documents, pleadings and result of cross examination. So accused should be ready and prepared to fight at every step.
4) You have to be alert from day one once the time slips no body will listen to you.
5) There is limited scope in revision and appeal to higher courts unless there is basic flaw so be prepared to contest with full efforts at trial stage.
6) You must take and use not only expert but hard working legal assistance from beginning , normally most people do the reverse and than suffer.
7) Many people suggest dismissal and quash applications to higher courts , which are not entertained . Once the process is issued you have to face trial. But there are sure and simple methods to come out of any NI 138 case.
8) If you want to take advantage of our advice please send all the papers at first instance.
9) You sould engage a local advocate to run the case for regular routine and we will guide you what steps to be taken at which stage and where.