Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harsh25 (clerck)     11 April 2012




Dear Forums Members,
My Wife has filed a maintenance (crpc125) case against me   In her parents address(At Bhavnagar Dist Bhavnagar gujrat) session court.
she service in Rajula dist amreli.
we are live in Rajula.
We have two child.
In this petition She is servicing in rajula  wasn't declared  . But we proved it with evidence in court,  so her maintenance was suspended by court,  but interim maintenance for child is granted.
My question is,  can she filed petition in parents address jurisdiction????    we live in rajula dist amreli. our matrimonial place is Bhavnagar. she servicing  in rajula. our child is studying in rajula.
thanks and regards


 2 Replies

harsh pratap singh (sseef)     11 April 2012

Dear sir,

Can you share what evidence you have produced in court, which helped in suspending the maintenance?  

your reply will be very useful to all forum members.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     15 April 2012

if she is working and residing in Rajula, the petition is maintainable in Rajula only,


Bhavnagar won't have the jurisdiction for the complaint.





Shonee Kapoor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query