LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

C.Nageswara rao   10 August 2018

125 sec and dvc m.c both wife eligible?

sir wife eligible for MC in both DVC and sec 125  ? plz advice. or only one MC eligibility ? and citations for authority pls.

Learning

14 Replies

manoj   10 August 2018

Yes wife can file both maintenance case and domestice Violence case at a time. If you want I will provide Citation

V E MANOJ KUMAR

ADVOCATE

CELL NO 8686159292

sir i am husband. she filed cases to grab any as all do. No family wanting lady roam around courts, police stations. but in recent citation I heard one compensate other, as it is meant for living support. in this way any citations pls post to help me fight. TQ

Sir harassing wife or husband cruelty not proved citation r there as wife not eligible for MC or IR.

IN THE HIGH COURT OF UTTARAKHAND AT NAINITAL
Criminal Revision No. 201 Of 2006
Smt. Archana Gupta & Another ………….. Revisionists.
Versus
Sri Rajeev Gupta & Another ………….Respondents
Mr. M.K. Goyal, learned counsel for the revisionists.
Mr. Rakesh Thapliyal, learned counsel for respondent no. 1.
Mr. S.S. Adhikari, learned A.G.A. for respondent no. 2.
Dated: November 18, 2009
Hon’ble Alok Singh, J.
(By the Court)
Present revision has been fi

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DGhVBHZ1MI0HX579NA2YD1hFmGxwU745/view?usp=drivesdk

(Guest)

@C.Nageswara rao

if man marries and  has taken dowry and demands additional dowry  possible then this is also possible.

but law is made for some thing for that. but most errant ladies r using this for squeezing more money from male. this also should be punishable, no sections for that. so only it is being misused. ln my view. Any how we can't change law. Any male I have to fight for years paying M.C as per law. Real errant males are also escaping unreality !!!

auto correct wrong.
errant males escaping also true.

(Guest)

99% of ladies are going to courts for justice as they have been thrown out of their matrimonial houseand harassed by her husband and in-laws.where they have to go and how they have to live. After marriage husband is bound to maintain wife.

if he is incapable then HE should not get married. He marries for dowry and with that money itself he hires lawyer and  files absent petitions utlimately wife has to suffer here and there.

C.Nageswara rao   12 August 2018

only i need in my case where wife cheated me for money, help. Not 90% or 99% what happening etc . And laddy also when dont want family life shoulnt marry. If given chance anyone , even i will file case with whom i got quarrels, simple easy earning.

C.Nageswara rao   12 August 2018

only i need in my case where wife cheated me for money, help. Not 90% or 99% what happening etc . And laddy also when dont want family life shoulnt marry. If given chance anyone , even i will file case with whom i got quarrels, simple easy earning.

Kalpesh   12 August 2018

I have come across many replies in this forum itself that wife can take the highest amount sanctioned from any one of the above cases. Not all of them. Some of the above answers defy logic. She will ask on half or one third from his salary in each of the cases filed. How can he pay that much?

Kalpesh   12 August 2018

Dear all, 

i have started paying maintenance from the date of the order that was about 18 months ago. I pay maintenance on most of the dates in court itself. Still there is an arrear amount pending to the tune of 50k. And I need some more time to clear that. I was following the advise of autohide 4U which is pay a little  then stop a little. Like so many victims here, I want her to run around courts for all she did to me and my family. Now she is thrusting papers under the judges nose and praying that an NBW be issued agai not me. The judge has asked me to file objections for that. I think the next date is going to be arguments for that. So would like to know what exactly will happen if I lose the arguments and the judge decides to issue the warrant. I don’t own a single piece of land ,property or even a vehicle. Will they arrest me immediately  or on the verge of getting arrested can I clear the amount and go on with the case? I don’t want the judge to block my defences also. I know there is going to be a barrage of abuses from women and pro women men. So apart from all those, would honestly like to get replies from real victims  and learned lawyers who have seen both sides of the coin.

(Guest)

@C.Nageswara rao?

Do you have children? atleast you should maintain your children right? your mother is not maintained by your father?If your father is maintaining and lookingafter your mother, the same rule applies to your wife also right? think your mother also daughterinlaw to your father's family and decide accordingly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register