LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

surabhi (executive)     19 April 2011

125 Cr.

My husband is chartered account and has good practice in Gujarat. How can I show his income in family court for my 125 case please guide court can passed my interim amount of Rs.2500/ p.m. as per my information his income is more-then Rs.50,000/ p.m. and my father in law is retired Bank manager and mother in law is home maker, Brother in law (Age. 34) working, Sister in Law (Age. 35) Married.

I have another 498 case which is now on board and know they want divorce, so which amount I can demand for final alimony.

Please guide me

Learning

4 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     19 April 2011

you can request to the court , to get the certificate from the auditor office what he is get salary, and you just put the exact amount is Rs.50,000/- then he will produced the salary certificate something, that time you can prove it.

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     19 April 2011

very gud. 498a mai bhi fansaya hai then ask a crore

Deep (k)     19 April 2011

ask whatever you want, any amount in your mind except love.......... anyway court can't give maintenance on your no, it can be based on income proof/minimum wages.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     20 April 2011

@ Author

@ Take:

Since you have already filed S. 498a IPC why on earth you are thinking of demand for alimony as you write! That means you yourself donot wish to prosecute them under your alleged charges of cruelties / harassment under S. 498a IPC instead filed it so that they bow their knees !

2. You should prosecute them under S. 498a IPC otherwise compound it and retain your 'youthful years' instead of multiplying suits upon suits which you have to plead as in quality of evidence later on then you will say they had muscle and money power frivilously.

Also ask que. here "what if your charges are not proved and they later file ‘defamation’ read with ‘civil recovery’ suit on you" ?. Has anybody told you that this also happens now-a-days when more and more husbands and his sides have woken up to these gender biased vexatious litigations of their wives!!!!!!!!!

4. Kindly donot file S. 498a IPC as a fashion statement for kitty parties gossips and then ask here how much shall I negotiate for divorce; I mean this is a height of “innocent” que. a perfectly all right educated wife asks here and then feminists writers starts defending such ladies!

FYI I am not commenting if you have a right or not on alimony which is besides the only point here after reading your briefs. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register