LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vasiakhter   13 May 2015

1200 sq. ft land bought in lucknow from sc/st in year 2005

Dear Sir,

I bought a land in Lucknow from SC/ST in 2005 not knowing the Caste of the person. Now in year 2015 i came to know that the land was bought from SC/ST. I have all the registration document but the mutation was done at that time. 

What legal process i can go through to have a land sold or acquired or build something in it. Is there any way i can save that land.

A suggestions or reply is highly appreciated.




 2 Replies

ikram pasha (JAGOO INDIA)     13 May 2015

You have done mistake buying land belong to sc/st. I facing same problem from last 15 years and even the case filed against me after 15 years( all together 30 years) if your case is under Assit. Commissioner court try to convince the seller and file from his side permission to sale. If A/C accept and forward to Govt to allow you may get relieve. It's a game ..... & seller cooperation to accept your proposal. Ask some good lawyer who is familiar with PTCL ACT under which you are trapped. DO NOT PAY ANYTHING BEFORE GETTING PERMISSION.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 May 2015

You have repeated the same queyr in another thread too.  This qauery was addressed by many experts in that thread itself, dont  be so much anxious on this issue, instead visit that thread for kniowing more answers. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads