LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankur (account)     03 June 2014

"2" grading in my apar

sir . without having 90 days working experience with me my reviewing officer awarded me "2" grading .no memo ,warning had been issued to me so far. my reporting officer had awarded me "7" grading in that period. when i represented my case , my competent authority gave order by agreeing with reviewing officer remarks.

In his order he wrote that , he asked reviewing officer "whether he is agree with the given remarks and grading to which reviewing officer say yes, so he also up held the gradings.

my reviewing officer had replaced page of apar .it is handwritten by someone else..i have all documents in soft copy , if you provide me email id ..i will send it to you...or else i can visit your office..

Learning

4 Replies

Ankur (account)     03 June 2014

i joined office   in uttar pradesh after getting transfer from assam on 22-12-2012, and my reviewing officer got transferred on 20-03-2013.. total 89 daYS...my reporting officer was with me till 31--03-2013. so i gave my apar to  reporting officer from 12-12-2012 to 31-03-2013. to him and he awarded me 7 grading..i got transferred from other officer on 12-12-2013...in my apar my reviewing officer wrote about length of service under review from 22-12-2012 to 31-03-2013"..my query is "when he got transfer on 20-03-2013 ,than why he reviewed my apar beyond that date....if his point is that i had written it till 31-03-2013 , than he should not have wrote 22-12-2012 , because i had written 13-12-2012 in my report. i need your help...if you have any query i will reply it with documents

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 June 2014

whether competent authority has recorded reasons in rejecting the oprder.

Ankur (account)     27 June 2014

competent authority has not mention any reason for up helding by gradings ..

.he simply wrote that , he asked reviewing officer whether he still agree on the given remarks ,on which reviewing officer still hold goods , so competent authority is also agree with reviewing officer...

this is how seniors supports other seniors.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 June 2014

if the representation has not been decided within stipulated time and if the speaking order has nto been passed then you have a good case to challange you can meet the nearest available lawyer dealing with service matters.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register