LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sumeet   15 December 2017

(Only Need Advice From Expert Advocate)

If a person had a section 397 against him, he was acquitted by the court in the benefit of doubt.

So my question is-

will it be considered eligible for UPSC(IAS/IPS?)

I have heard that if the candidate is acquittal with the benefit of doubt, then it disqualify by the Appointment Authority of upsc?is this true?

In an article of Indian Express, I had read that even after getting acquitted by the court, there is no job in the police force- supreme court.what was it?

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     16 December 2017

Focus on the present.  Do not imagine things.  You are aware of the facts and circumstances.   It is true that every thing depends on facts of the case as built and projected by police on the basis of their findings in the case may take turns and twists.  No one can foretell what happens in future.  Yes.  There is a lurking possibility of adverse comments.

Waseem Ahmed   16 December 2017

Hello Sir, My brother and Myself own a joint property.. My brother wants to buy the property and says i should register the property in his name for loan approval.. Is it safe to register in his name? Please help me in this sir

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     16 December 2017

Instead of opening separate thread, you have intruded into some one's thread and posted a question, when some one wanted reply to his question.   

It depends on the mutual relations, and it is not safe to register property in any one's name, unless it is absolute sale for which you receive adequate consideration.  When your brother wanted to buy your property and when you are receiving adequate consideration... what is unsafe in registering in his name?

When posting query, provide bare minimum details and consider mutual relations not only in between own brothers and also their legal heirs in future.

Kasim Mugal   28 October 2022

sir I need your advice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register