LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pritam Saini, Advocate's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 133

+ View Full Profile

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    civil law and Land revenue, family law,Hindu law,coustomery law,Land Accusition,Tittle of Property,138 N.I.Act.

    My area of expertise
    civil and revenue law

    My experience in the area (years):
    11 years

    Organizations I belong to:
    self practicing lawyer

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    B.A. L.L.B.

    Award & Honors:

  • jiten says : matrimonial
    * jiten says : matrimonial * jiten says : matrimonial my wife was living with in-laws from last 1year seven month she was blaming me that i am demanding dovery it was totally false she demanding me mentainence und..sec125 we have settlement in mandla court that i will pay her 3lakh in full and final as mant.. she said me she will give me divorce and we will live saperately 1lakh ipad there and it was decided that 50 thou..i will pay at raipur when we will five petition for in mutal concent and rest at the time when we get the decree after 6 month no she was not appear in the court what can i do in this situation shall I GET Divorce in this situation i have this thing in written.i have a son of 4year how can get her custady please replay. What is the ground for me to take divorce and how much time it will take

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query