Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravindra S (Senior Software Engineer)     27 July 2011

Ex-Empolyer not giving the PF withdrawal acknowledgemecopy

Hi All,

My previous Empolyer HSBC software Development India Pvt Ltd ., is not providing any acknowledgement whether they have filed it or not.

PF NO : MH/34510/008613

Please direct me what needs to done in this case

I had even raised a query with EPFO site, .

EPFO office has replied to the query by me as below.

Subject: Final Action of your Grievance
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 11:55:52 IST

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is with reference to your Grievance registered vide Registration Number ROPUN/E/2011/04400.
It is informed that your grievance is being treated as non-actionable due to the following reason(s):
Kindly mention when your form was submitted to this office and send acknowledgement.

Therefore, we are closing your grievance from this office.Please quote the same in your future correspondence.

Mean while my previous empolyer HSBC Software Development India Pvt Ltd have blocked my personal mail Id at periodic Intervals. 

yesterday (26-Jul -2011) I was able to send mail to HSDI , but they haven't replied till now about the acknowledgement copy or what is stopping them to file the PF withdrawal.

Thanks,
Ravindra S.

I have just paste the content as which I had sent to  rpfcropune mail id.

I had given my PF withdrawal forms in 2nd week of October 2010.

My joiniing Date : 15-12-2008
Leaving Date : 31-08-2010

My Previous empolyer is not providing any acknowledgement , whether PF withdrawal has been filed or not. Even after folowing repeatedly on Month-on-Month Basis. It has been 9 Months (270 days) Since I have left the organisation.

I have even asked them , if it is misplaced or something wrong. Please let me know, so that I can come once again and fill the fresh PF withdrawal form.

It will be of great help if Pune PF office - can let me know the status of my PF withdrawal and what is minimum duration PF office takes to transfer the amount from PF account to Personal saving accounts.

Is it possible for me to personnel file the PF withdrawal , if not whom to approach for the neglience of my Previous empolyer .

I have also, pasted the conversation had with my previous empolyer below

Mon, 16 May 2011 13:48:11 IST
Hi HSBC PF Team,
Please let me know, what's stopping HSBC PF team to provide the acknowledgement copy. I have provided all the details requested my Rasika on May 3 2011.
I was expecting/hoping when I wrote a mail yesterday that by today atleast I will be getting the acknowledgement.
But even today I got only Return Receipt from pawaskar.
Please let me know when to contact HSBC PF Team again. If I am addressing to wrong contacts then Please help/direct to right contacts .
PF office are asking to give the acknowledgement copy to inform the status of my PF withdrawal. The only way to get the acknowledgement is from HSBC PF team.
Please let me know what should I do to appease HSBC PF Team for the same.
Here their is no escalation Matrix, exclusive PF team mail id's.
wherein my previous orgainsation Mphasis - They had given First Escalation, Second escalation Phone numbers and mail Id's.
If HSBC PF team is excepting any mail to have the words like I really beg, I will be greatly thanful to HSBC PF team, I am totally bankrupted please do the needful then consider the above lines as my special request and Please the needful since I am in real need of Money.
It has been 9 Months Since I have left HSDI Pvt Ltd. Just Think if HSBC PF team happened to be in my shoes.
Thanks,
Ravindra S

On Sun, 15 May 2011 12:41:33 +0530 wrote
Hi Rasika,
Please provide the acknowledgement Copy of PF withdrawal for my future tracking purpose.
Thanks,
Ravindra S
On Tue, 03 May 2011 15:44:35 +0530 wrote
Hi Rasika,
please find the required information. Please Let me know if further information is required.
Thanks,
Ravindra S
On Tue, 03 May 2011 15:30:55 +0530 wrote
Ravindra,
Please provide your PF account no.
KHARABANDA
To:
"ravindra s"
Cc:
PAWASKAR, Rasika
Date:
03-05-2011 03:21 PM
Subject:
Re: Re: Re: Fw: Regarding PF withdrawal and Full & Final settlement Letters
Ravindra,
Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Rasika,
Please revert to Ravindra on urgent basis.
Rgds,
KHARABANDA
HR Business Partner | Regional Engg & Deployment - Europe
HSBC Software Development (India) Private Limited

"ravindra s"
To:
KHARABANDA
Cc:
Rasika
Date:
05/03/2011 02:31 PM
Subject:
Re: Re: Re: Fw: Regarding PF withdrawal and Full & Final settlement Letters
Hi ,
Sorry for bringing to your attention, but after repeatedly following with PF Team of HSBC. I haven't got any response / acknowledgement copy for
the PF withdrawal filed with Maharashtra government from HSBC PF team .
I hereby request, HSBC PF team to provide the acknowledgement copy so that I can follow with PF office there after.
Please have look into mail chain for my previous conversation had with PF team, every time I get a read receipt but HSBC PF team doesn't share
any information related to status of my PF withdrawal.
I request HSDI to provide right contact details of the PF team to resolve the PF withdrawal. If required I will follow on the weekly Basis or else
request HSBC PF team to inform when to contact them again in this regard.
Thanks,
Ravindra S
On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 11:01:11 +0530 wrote
Dear PF Team,
I am have been regularly writing the mails to Know whether my PF withdrawal has been filed with Maharashtra government.
On 18th Jan 2011, I had provided all the details including the consignment number wherein , I had courriered the PF withdrawal forms to Hyderabad
Branch. Requesting HSBC if they required any further information. I haven't received any reply from HSBC PF Team.
I have again written a mail to HSBC PF Team on 14th Feb 2011, to provide the acknowledgement.
It has been almost 8 Months since I have left HSDI Hyderabad. As per a standard rule Most companies file the PF withdrawals with respective government's
where the PF account is opened after 60 days the empolyee has left an organisation.
wrt that I have attached a acknowledgement copy received from my previous employer Mphasis an EDS compamy. wherein, I had quit on 1st Dec 2008 and
the PF withdrawal was filed 20-Mar-2009. So they have taken 3 and HalfMonths only. My name is available in 4th Page in the attachment.
I have even checked with the PF office, they are asking to provide the acknowledgement. So that they can track it's status.
It's really being painful to write repeated mails to HSBC PF Team, in a sense seems to me that as if i am contacting some government agencies.
Please let me know if any further information is required.
Thanks,
Ravindra S

So hereby request any Legal agency / Individual who is practicising Legal (Law) to give valuable information about how to proceed further. Will be able to provide all other Information , given a chance to meet in person.

Thanks
Ravindra S

Learning

53 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 July 2011

Pf office has communicated to you "Kindly mention when your form was submitted to this office and send acknowledgement."

You had submitted your forms to company, and company after verifying the forms is supposed to submit to PF office within one month, and Pf office is supposed to issue acknowledgment to company and company is supposed to supply you the acknowledgment issued by PF office.

You can supply the copy of acknowledgment you have towards submission of forms by you to company e.g. -receipt issued by Post office, if you have dispatched by Redg. Post. If you have received AD, you can enclose it also. You can visit the concerned PO and submit application with copy of receipt of redg. post booked by you, for certificate  of delivery. You can pay Rs.10/- and obtain POD. The process is similar if you have dispatched by speed post.

-AWB of courier and POD. You can download POD from courier web site. Usually courier maintains data for 6 months.

-If you have submitted by hand, you have to supply any acknowledgment issued to you which may include even an email.

PF dept. imposes heavy penalties if the employer is at fault. Company shall take action on the concerned employee if they have to face a query from PF office.

The fact is your company is maintaining a studied silence on your complaints.

You can:

-supply the details to PF office, on which date you have submitted forms to your company.

-Issue a proper notice to your company (which you can also send) addressed to your appointing authority, MD, Company Secretary, citing details of submission of PF forms, with the name designation of the employee who received PF forms from you and date, and ask them to reply to you in writing, along with the original copy of acknowledgment issued by PF office, say within 15 days, by redg. Post/speed post only, or you shall be constrained to proceed against the company in a legal manner at their cost and consequences. You can even ask the company to disclose the name contact address: current and permanent with phone numbers, email id of the person who has caused default and maintaining studied silence, despite your unlimited number of representations dated...........and dated........as you wish to proceed against the individual in his individual capacity also.

You can mention that you are contemplating top seek legal opinion on the matter, and shall be constrained to approach the institutions of print and electronic media, NGO's, social and legal forums, labor ministry, labor court, courts of law etc.

Company may ask you verbally to submit the forms again. It is your discretion to release the company from hook or not. Such employers and individuals should be made to suffer punishment or they shall continue to harass the employees. This is a usual tactics to sit on disbursements of employees remain silent on complaints.

Other options are:

-You can submit PF forms verified by other designated authorities e.g Bank Manager and submit it direct to concerned PF office in person/by redg/speed post, under proper acknowledgment. You can monitor the status of your claim online also.

-It is better to transfer the PF as after 10 years membership you become eligible for pension. If you withdraw you loose.

Ravindra S (Senior Software Engineer)     28 July 2011

Today HSDI Personal had sent a mail to call them directly to look into the issue.

The person who had attended the call on behalf of HSDI , said they have missed out the PF withdrawal forms.

Requesting me to come and fill the forms for the second time. To which I have replied that,  mail needs to be sent out to me mentioning why I need to come to Hyderabad/Pune to fill the forms once again.

HSDI needs to book a ticket for both onward and return journey for 2 persons and 1 day accomodation. It's upto them how they handle situation.

They have informed me to call them back tomorrow. will update again once I have spoken to them.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 July 2011

From your message it is understood that you are not alone, but the company has meted out the same treatment to many of the employees who separated before and after you. They are a habitual and chronic offenders. They are trying to win over the ignorant employees by telling them verbally on phone that forms are lost, so send again. The treatment to such HR personnel/companies should be fitting so that they do not remain a habitual offender in their present or future companies. By acting appropriately you shall be helping self and many fellow colleagues.These guys are otherwise recalciterant.

Each representation by the employee by phone call/email/courier/redg-speed post does not come free and costs the employee his/her hard earned monies, precious business and family hours. You should announce that no representation shall be without cost, and raise your claim for each representation and ask for refund, and do not budge from your stand.

If you are all united, all of you can attach a list of employees whose PF forms have been received by company but have not been processed.

Ask the company to reply in writing. If they call record the conversation and mention the date of submission of PF forms by you and date on which company has made phone call to you, your name, PF number, calling person's name designation, office address, Name of company, so that everything is placed on record.

Send the Notice ( which you can also send) with minutes of discussion, along with list, of all employees, who have suffered, to your appointing authority, MD/CEO, HR Head, Company Secretary, with a copy to you, and ask them to pay your claim of expenses,

and beg apology in writing. Company can do nothing to your PF amount.

All of you together can lodge a complaint with CPFC, APFC etc at www.epfindia.gov.in

Along with list, of all employees, who have suffered.

Let them face queries and be penalized.

Ravindra S (Senior Software Engineer)     28 July 2011

Hi All,

I am checked wether one other  colleauge, he is fearing since he can't go back to that organisation .

I checked with as well to give the contacts of other people if he has come across who are facing these kind of misbehavour and harassement. He is not able to get anyone as of now.

I would request if any legal person is available in this forum and ready to take this case, provided he/she has full confidence of wining the case. I will provide all the details in person.  I am from Bangalore.HSBC Software Development India Pvt Ltd is not a small organisation. whom I can deal Individually.

If you have come across other Individuals who have reported against HSDI like me. Just share their information with me or direct them to me or vice-versa

If any person is interested , please send a mail to sravindra_s@rediffmail.com .

Thanks,

Ravindra S

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 July 2011

You have the consignment number of courier. Log on to the website, and save the POD. Send an email to courier and ask for POD. Visit the courier office and obtain the paper POD with your company seal on it.

In your email trail it is clear that you have been writing and since company is at fault so they have decided to make a false statement after say 7 months, although responsible employees of the company have been reverting to your emails.

Matter is simple. You can lodge complaint with your appointing authority, MD, CEO, Company Secretary and state that the PF forms were delivered on and since you have been asking for the original acknowledgment issued by PF office, and after .....number of representations and ..........months  Mr...........has lied that PF forms have not been received, while the fact is that company has consigned the forms to dustbin to hide their lapse, and fault, and has alleged that I have never sent the forms. Company shall certainly penalize the concerned employee.

Similarly you can file a complaint with PF commissioner where your a/c is maintained with all facts and enclosures. You can raise RTI to know the action taken and penalty imposed.

You can send a lawyer's notice, from your location.

Ravindra S (Senior Software Engineer)     01 August 2011

Important Note: when I communicated with DTDC for proof of delivery, The consignment Number which I had given was wrong one - B65690485.

The Right Number is B65790485

Dear Sir,

In continuation to our earlier mail, we wish to inform you that we have investigated through our old soft data which shows that the consignment no. B65690485 is delivered on 21/Oct/2010 recieved with company seal. Since this is a soft data, we will not be able to provide any Hard copy of Proof Of Delivery.

Assuring our quality services at all times and requesting your patronage always.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
For DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.,

Varalakshmi
Executive Customer Support.

CSS.CO/DTDC

27/05/2011 11:58

To
"ravindra s" <sravindra_s@rediffmail.com>
cc

Subject
B65690485 Re: Please provide the scan copy /screen shot of the delivery of B65690485 consignment .Link

Dear Sir,

We are in receipt if your mail and noted the contents.

We wish to inform you that as of now we are not having any details for the said consignment as this is very old dated consignment.

However, we are checking with our concerned offices for the status. Please bear with us, we will revert to you within 48 hours.

We regret for the any inconvenience caused to you in this regard.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
for DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.,

Varalakshmi
Executive Customer Support

"ravindra s" <sravindra_s@rediffmail.com>

26/05/2011 23:04

To
<css.co@dtdc.com>
cc

Subject
Please provide the scan copy /screen shot of the delivery of B65690485 consignment .

Dear DTDC,

Please make a note of the consignment Number B65690485 , for which I had made a payment on 04-Oct-2010. I have attached the scan copy of the recepit as well.

It was delivered to HSBC Software Development India Pvt Ltd, Serlingampally, Kondapur , Hyderabad -84 somewhere 5 - 7 th Oct 2010.

I request DTDC to provide a scanned copy / screen shot of it's delivery acknowledged by HSBC authorities.

Actually I had sent my PF withdrawal forms to them from Bangalore.
Now they are saying they haven't received it.

It would be of great Help , if DTDC provides any documents related to it's delivery.

I had called to 25365032/39 Number to enquiry about the same. They informed to write a mail to CSC.Co@dtdc.com

Thanks,
Ravindra S

I had forwarded the same mail to HSBC authorities, they have taken it to advantage and sent a mail, my claim of courier sent to Hyderabad is not right and They had never received it. Do you still think I can go against them . They sent a mail to fill the PF's freshly and to send them.

I am asking couple of friends to help in getting the acknowledgement from DTDC agency. Till now nothing is moved in this front. I even sent couple of mails to DTDC Bangalore and Hyderabad - That I am willing to pay a nominal amount If they can provide the acknowledgement. To prove my honesty that, I had very well sent the courier to me. Since past 5 days I am simply putting why efforts to somehow get some proof from DTDC . But nothing is going forward.

Thanks,

Ravindra S

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 August 2011

Courier takes signature and seal of recipient on two docs from recipient;

-Airway bill copy (bearing consignment number ........as mentioned by you) and  ideally this should be supplied to sender.

-Run sheet, which is carried by the delivery boy, and is retained by the company.

You should obtain certified copy of both from courier against correct Airway bill/consignment number.

You have obtained an email trail fro m courier. You may peruse further and obtain copies certified by courier with seal and signature. This should suffice, to call the bluff of the company.

If courier does not agree build pressure thru local office of company. If this courier is on corporate contract with your present company/company known to you, you can exercise influence. Or you may issue notice to courier, and they shall supply the certified printout of soft copy which is available in their record.

Ravindra S (Senior Software Engineer)     02 August 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

In continuation to our earlier mail, our concerned officials investigated on your complaint and confirmed the status of your consignment as delivered on 05.Oct.2010, @:13.23Hrs against HSBC ( Receptionist) . Since we got this status from our old server we will not be able to provide you the Hard copy of POD.

Assuring our quality services at all times and requesting your patronage always.

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
For DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.,

I am very much happy that, I didn't make any false claims of me sending the courrier.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 August 2011

The courier company has confirmed in their previous email trail also that they have delivered the consignment to authorized employee of the company and they have obtained the acknowledgment under seal and signature of the company.

The reply of the employee of the company to you in writing is a false representation and standard tactics. They have willfully and intentionally harassed you and other employees and they are habitual offenders. They are not fit to be left to loose around and continue with their illegal actions against the fellow citizens.

The company and the HR employee of the company should not be spared. If the company and its employee is spared by you they shall be left Scot free without any cost and punishment and shall continue to terrorize others.

You have obtained enough records.

You can send a written representation to the MD/CEO, HR Head, Company Secretary and demand them to beg apology in writing, and confirm in writing that they are shunting out the offender HR guy.

You can send a legal notice.

You can lodge a complaint with o/o labor authorities.

You can complain to cpfc, apfc at www.epfindia.gov.in Heavy penalties are imposed on defaulter employers.

Let them face queries and costs and punishments.

Ravindra S (Senior Software Engineer)     03 August 2011

Hi, I have already informed Mr. Karthik that, Is it Mandatory to fix Revenue stamps.Here in Bangalore they are not available. However, I have given a proof only to showcase when my Integrity was questioned only because of lack of evidence. Moreover what I had been through for past 10 Months of not being informed about anything on the status of PF withdrawals. After repeated representation through mails. Shows the level of pateience which I had. My repeated mails where only to support that, I had been correct in all aspects related to my PF withdrawals. I do hereby personal request not to damage the trust of the Individuals and atleast reply in future to Individuals who have submitted their PF withdrawals/Transfers on their Last working day/they have sent through post. The above point was only general request, I being from IT/ITES Industry. Thanks, Ravindra S Ravindra, I do not think the mail trails on the issue would help any of us. Kindly cooperate. Rasika has already adviced you on the action anticipated from your end in the mail below. Rgds, Date: 08/03/2011 11:42 AM Subject: Re: PF Withdrawal Forms -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi All, Please be informed that, I have forwarded the mail from DTDC. That my courier of PF withdrawal forms was receieved on 5th Oct 2010 very well received by HSBC Authorities. I haven't done any false claim over it's delivery. Please let me know if I need to send the PF withdrawal forms once Again. Thanks, Ravindra S On Mon, 01 Aug 2011 17:37:17 +0530 wrote > Ravindra, Sincere apologies for the delay in responding. As discussed over the call, kindly fill up the below attached PF Withdrawal Forms and send it to us. It will be processed in the next lot,You can courier the hard copies of the form to the below address,

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 August 2011

All mail of the company is received at one place. An entry is made in the register mentioning the cover (or if the cover is opened then contents i.e. papers) are received from whom and are addressed to whom. When the concerned employee of the company hands over the cover or papers to the actual recipient, the acknowledgment with signature of the actual recipient are taken in the register. This is the bare minimum any company shall do.

There are various reasons for that:

-If a company does not operate in an organized manner then what shall be the difference between a company and fish market. You have mentioned the company is a big and renowned company. There processes and procedures should be better than the bare minimum mentioned above.

-If an important document e.g. a legal notice, a communication from the govt, regulator agencies, court gets misplaced after having been delivered at the front office, not only the reputation of the company is taken for a toss, the implications can be severe, for instance court can issue bail able/non bail able warrants

You should submit a structured communication drafted in a concise and precise   manner with facts and evidences to the appointing authority, MD, CEO, HR-Head, and certainly the company secretary and ask them to supply you in writing the certified copy from the register, and the name of the employee who received your papers at front office and name of the employee who received your papers from front office and then the papers were handed over to whom finally and beg apology for the false representation to you.

You should also send a notice to courier that their claim of having supplied the consignment to company has been refuted by the company hence you are constrained to construe that the courier company’s statement is false representation. You shall certainly get the POD with company's seal and signature.

Mind it the company has not accepted their illegal approach with many employees. They have simply stated that they regret for the delay in reverting to you and that their reply to you is that the forms are not supplied to them, by you. They have not done it for the first time and they shall not be doing it with you for the last time, and if they are left Scot free they shall continue to do so. With your fitting action you shall be doing a great help to you and your fellow citizens.

Kindly proceed as deemed fit.

Ravindra S (Senior Software Engineer)     05 August 2011

I have sent a mail to below mail id's . Not sure to what extent will my case work out. will they ever read my mail.

cpfc@epfindia.gov.in
acc.mhch@epfindia.gov.in

Ravindra S (Senior Software Engineer)     06 August 2011

Hi All,

Please let me know, if Revenue stamp are must to fill the PF withdrawal frms.

In form 19

Advanced Stamped Receipt (To be furnished only in case of 8 (b) above)

##           Affix 1/- rupee revenue stamp and cross sign. (across signature on revenue stamp)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In form 10 C

Advanced Stamped Receipt (To be furnished only in case of (b) above)

##           Affix 1/- rupee revenue stamp and cross sign. (across signature on revenue stamp)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Revenue stamps are not being Circulated by Most of the State Governments, I Checked with R.T.Nagar Post Office in Bangalore - They informed in Karnataka you will not able to get them.

Ravindra S (Senior Software Engineer)     08 August 2011

Hi Ravindra,

Actually the courier was sent on 3 Aug 2011 to the below address but it has come back due to below reasons. Please advise.

M18184478 3-Aug-2011 pune bangalore Return to origin   no such consignee/company 6-Aug-2011    

function cl() { window.close(); } function fcs() { self.focus() }Consignment Number : M18184478

03-Aug-2011 Pune Despatched From Origin
04-Aug-2011 Bangalore Arrived At Destination Hub
04-Aug-2011 Bangalore no such consignee at given address
04-Aug-2011 Bangalore Return To HUB (RTH) - NO SUCH CONSIGNEE AT GIVE
06-Aug-2011 Bangalore Departure From Destination (RTO) - NO SUCH CONSIGNEE/COMPANY
08-Aug-2011 Pune Arrived Back To Origin

The HSDI has gone  back to it's old way of handling things, where they club with the courier agenices by saying that, they had come to the location and no one was their at said location. They have not written my Mobile Number on the Courier Letter. These are all standard tatics to show their Organisation Power against an Individual. The courier was carrying the Reveune stamps.

I have replied to them as below.

Hi All,

It's something strange, I think it's again a very well orchestrated event.

we are staying in said address for over 12 yrs. Had been written my Mobile Number on the Courier. They would Have called. I never received any call from them.

I think it's just a part of delay tatics used as before my PF team.

Please let me know the new consignment Number, address of the courier agency in Bangalore. Please write the my mobile number (XXXXXXXXX) atleast this time.

Not sure what pleasure is HSDI getting by resorting to these kind of things.

Thanks,
Ravindra S

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register