Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ex-Empolyer not giving the PF withdrawal acknowledgemecopy

Page no : 3

Ravindra S (Senior Software Engineer)     02 October 2011

Hi All,

How many days, will the PF office take to update online . when I tried to Know my claim status. it shows record not found. The acknowledgement receieved from my ex-employer has the seal date as 27Sep 2011.

STATUS for Member ID: PUPUN00345100000008613

* * No record found

* * Data available since last six months. * *
* * PUNE data availaible from 02-04-2011. Last updated on 29-09-2011 at 09:44 pm * *
* * Approval Details on PPO and Scheme Certificates will be made available soon.. * *

Please if anyone has an idea on this please let me Know.

On 23rd Sep 2011 I had reistered a greivance with PF office - informing them about my enpolyer has not filed my PF withdrawal. After that I got a message as Grievance successfully sent.

But I didn't receive any mail from EPF Office stating the grievance number and neither , Final action  to my grievance.

Please let me Know what to do in this case. If Online Grievance is not also helping either.

Thanks,

Ravindra S

R Nandy (N.A)     02 October 2011

Recently I withdrew money from a EPF account.SMS will be sent when the withdrawl data is entered by the EPFO into their computer system(it took two week after sending withdrawl form to past employer.).Online updation takes a couple of weeks after the SMS is received as it looks like the data bases are different and not updated regularly.Money was sent to me by NEFT .The whole process took approx 2 months.  

Ravindra S (Senior Software Engineer)     18 October 2011

Hi PF Helpdesk,

PFA screenshot were the Pune PF office claims that, they haven't received my claim. 
I had attached the acknowledgement copy received from PF Help desk and the Claim status also 
says " No record found ".

I had sent the screen shot of "No record found " to Karthik and PF helpdesk.

Please provide the proper information related to my PF withdrawal status.

* * No record found

* * PUNE data availaible from 18-04-2011. Last updated on 18-10-2011 at 08:09 am * *
* * Approval Details on PPO and Scheme Certificates will be made available soon.. * *

Thanks,
Ravindra S

I attached the screen shot doc as welll as the acknowledgement copy received from HSBC PF help desk.

I had registered Grievance onn 14 th oct 2011 along with the acknowledgement copy given by HSBC PF help desk. Today on 17th oct, it has updated as not received any claims related to mine in the PF office.

Thanks,

Ravindra S

Attached File : 128559 217324 34 pf acknowledgement hsbc.pdf downloaded: 107 times

Screen shot of online status of my grievance

Attached File : 128559 217326 24 my pf withdrawal status.doc downloaded: 105 times

Member is requested to register his complaint in EPFiGMS system at www.epfindia.com site.

----- Original Message -----
Date: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 4:33 pm
Subject: Re: Fw: Dear Sir, Please read the mail, it's requires you suggestion - Since your my Last Hope.
To: "Addl. CPFC MH, CH EPFO, Ministry of Labour Government of India, New Delhi" <acc.mhch@epfindia.gov.in>

Dear Sir,

In continuation to my previous mail, as I had informed that I have submitted the my PF 
withdrawal forms for the second time on 17th Sep 2011. 

On 27th Sep 2011 , my ex-employer has sent acros the PF acknowledgement copy.
which I had attached and resitered the grievance on 14th Oct 2011.

On 17th Oct 2011, the status is updated saying the PF office hasn't received my claims et all.

I have attached the acknowledgement copy received from my ex-employer as well as the screen 
shot of my online Grievance status.

Please take necessary action against my ex-employer who is with holding my PF withdrawal for 
more than 1 year.

I had quit job on 31-AUG-2011 , since then I have been looking om Monthly basis, I feel like 
being Harassed.

Harassment covers a wide range of behaviors of an offensive nature. It is commonly understood 
as behaviour intended to disturb or upset, and it is characteristically repetitive. In the 
legal sense, it is intentional behaviour which is found threatening or disturbing. ( Source 
:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harassment)

Types - Bullying,Psychological harassment,Racial harassment,Religious harassment,Sexual 
harassment,Stalking,Mobbing,Hazing,Police harassment,Cyberstalking,Electronic 
harassment,Sociological harassment

In my case it falls to below type,(i.e., Mental 
Harassment,Trauma,Harassment,Targetted,Orchestrated, Character assination ..etc were used by 
me. which are in accordance within the limits of law and definition/Meaning as per English 
Dictionary) 

Psychological harassment
This is humiliating, intimidating or abusive behaviour which is often difficult to detect 
leaving no evidence other than victim reports or complaints; this characteristically lowers a 
person’s self-esteem or causes them torment. This can take the form of verbal comments, 
engineered episodes of intimidation, aggressive actions or repeated gestures. Falling into 
this category is workplace harassment by individuals or groups mobbing.
Community-based Harassment — stalking by a group[11] against an individual using repeated 
distractions that the individual is sensitized to, such as clicking an ink pen - is another 
subtype of this.

Lowers a Person's Self-esteem , which was done to me by a Organized way of not informing me 
about my Status of PF withdrawal , when sought out repeatedly and following continuously on 
Month-0n-Month Basis.
Going to an extent of claiming that, My PF forms weren't received at all after 10 Months - 
maintaining an studied silence and not replying to the mails at all.

Thanks,
Ravindra S

On 14th Oct 2011, I resgistered a grievance to know if they actually filed by PF withdrawal or not. Attaching the acknowledgement copy received by HSBC.

ACTION STATUS FORM

Log Out

Registration Number : ROPUN/E/2011/09508

Name of Complainant : Ravindra Subbaraju

Address of Complainant : #18, 5th Main, 8th cross, Krishnappa Block

GangaNagar, R.T.Nagar Post,

Bangalore

Date of Receipt : 14/10/2011

Received By : EPFO, RO, Pune

Current Status : NO ACTION REQUIRED 

View Final Reply

As On : 17/10/2011

Case Presently Dealt By: EPFO, RO, Pune

Concerned Officer: MR.S.K.THAKUR

Contact Address : 2nd and 3rd Floor,

Pune Cantonment Board Building,

Near Golibar Maidan, Pune

Email Address : rpfcropune@rediffmail.com

Contact Number :

Case Pending with: EPFO, RO, Pune

View Final Reply

Registration Number : ROPUN/E/2011/09508

Name : Ravindra Subbaraju

Details of Final Reply : As per this office records, on computer, Claim in respect of the said member has not been received in this office

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 October 2011

You have posted "Details of Final Reply : As per this office records, on computer, Claim in respect of the said member has not been received in this office"

The final reply pertains to office records, on computer.

The PF office might have not entered the record in computer. Once the PF forms are deposited by company in PF office their liability is over.

If you have any doubts on acknowledgment supplied by company or reservations on delay in processing forms by PF office, it shall be better to raise RTI application.

You can also try by referring the matter to PRO.

Ravindra S (Senior Software Engineer)     19 October 2011

MAHARASHTRA [Pune]

Sl.No.

DESIGNATION & STATION

NAME OF THE OFFICERS

STD CODE

PHONE NUMBERS

OFFICE

FAX

REGIONAL OFFICES

PUNE  

2nd and 3rd Floor, Pune Cantonment Board Building, 
Near Golibar Maidan, Camp, Pune-411001 (Maharashtra).
E-mail: ro.pune@epfindia.gov.in 

R.P.F.C (I)

Shri S.K Thakur

Steno

Smt. Vidya Aundhkar

R.P.F.C (II)

Shri A.M Bhonsle

R.P.F.C (II)

Shri Abhay K Mandal

A.P.F.C

Shri J.V Dhaygude

A.P.F.C

Shri B.D Auti

A.P.F.C

Shri P.B Khune

A.P.F.C

Shri D.G Yadav

A.P.F.C

Smt. L.R Khanzode

A.P.F.C

A.P.F.C

P.R.O

Their is no mail id of PRO to contact, but I have written a mail to ro.pune@epfindia.gov.in 

To:    <ro.pune@epfindia.gov.in>  

Subject:    ROPUN/E/2011/09508  

Date:    Wed, 19 Oct 2011 10:01:35 IST

Dear Sir/Madam,

PFA the acknowledgement copy received from my Ex-employer, who has filed my withdrawal at Pune 
office on 27th Sep 2011. 

Please let me know by when will I be receiving the amount into my savings account.

Thanks,
Ravindra S

Kumar thanks for the information, then I think I need to wait till december end, y then if money hasn't been credited to my savings account.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 October 2011

The link and contact details are given below. For any additional info you can call them.

https://www.citehr.com/60056-contact-number-pune-pf-office.html

P.R.O of the PF Dept in PUNE 020 26444145 / 26444039 / 26456145 / 26834008

Address is:
2nd and 3rd Floor, Pune Cantonment Board Building,
Near Golibar Maidan, Pune-411001 (Maharashtra).
E-mail:

https://epfindia.nic.in/epfo_directory_west.htm

MAHARASHTRA [Pune]

Sl.No.

DESIGNATION & STATION

NAME OF THE OFFICERS

STD CODE

PHONE NUMBERS

OFFICE

FAX

REGIONAL OFFICES

PUNE  

Near Golibar Maidan, Camp, Pune-411001 (Maharashtra).
E-mail: ro.pune@epfindia.gov.in

R.P.F.C (I)

Shri Francy Joseph

Steno

Smt. Vidya Aundhkar

R.P.F.C (II)

Shri Ajeet Kumar

R.P.F.C (II)

Shri N.K Sakpal

A.P.F.C

Shri V.K Patil

A.P.F.C

A.P.F.C

Miss U.K Shode

A.P.F.C

Smt. Dildar Shaikh

A.P.F.C

A.P.F.C

Shri D.G Yadav

P.R.O

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 October 2011

https://www.citehr.com/60056-contact-number-pune-pf-office.html

P.R.O of the PF Dept in PUNE 020 26444145 / 26444039 / 26456145 / 26834008

Address is:
Near Golibar Maidan, Pune-411001 (Maharashtra).
E-mail:

rpfcropune@rediffmail.com

Ravindra S (Senior Software Engineer)     18 November 2011

Hi All, 

I checked my claim status on  www.epfindia.com as well as receieved message on my mobile as well saying under process.

So let me know, from now how many days will it take for the money to be credited into my saving's account. ( Ex-employer had filed my PF withdrawal on 27th Sep 2011) . 

From that date it has been 45 days. 

Claim ID : PUPUN111100022126
Status : CLAIM FORM 10C FOR WITHDRAWAL BENEFIT/SCHEME CERTIFICATE FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO PUPUN00345100000008613 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 12.11.2011 IS UNDER PROCESS.

Claim ID : PUPUN111100022118
Status : CLAIM FORM 19 FOR PF SETTLEMENT FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO PUPUN00345100000008613 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 12.11.2011 IS UNDER PROCESS

* * PUNE data availaible from 18-05-2011. Last updated on 18-11-2011 at 02:16 am * *

Thanks,

Ravindra S

R Nandy (N.A)     19 November 2011

You should get it it another 15 days.I got it in 60th day.I guess they have some targets of disposing of a withdrawl request within 60 days.

Ravindra S (Senior Software Engineer)     06 December 2011

Hi All,

I Think my ex-employer has given a False acknowledgement, just to please me. on 21st Nov 2011, one of HR sent a message to my mobile saying,

"Hi Ravi, PF office start settling the Money u will get very soon. July submitted forms are getting the money now".

Not Knowing that , I had receieved messages on my mobile on 14th Nov 2011 saying " They have recceived Form 19 and 10 C on 12th Nov 2011 and is under process".

So I forwarded the message I received from PF office on 27th Nov 2011 to the HR person who had forwarded the message to him. Saying that HSBC might have provided a false acknowledgement.

Since 27th Sep 2011 my form were submitted. From that date  I should I got my amount into my account by atleast  1st Dec 2011. which is till over and beyond 60 days.

After which he messaged saying " Hi ravi this is a wrong statement we have a valid proof. we can file a case. I think you will get the cash next week".

He had even called from office on weekend( 27th Nov 2011 that to check, if I had sent a mail copying to any of lawyers, since I had taken a permission of one of the lawyer from Path legal site an copied his/her mail id in all my mail converstion's i had with HSBC.

To which I had replied by msg saying " Then what should, I do for HSBC which has delayed my PF for 1 year".

I am posting all these to alert the general public , how companies can go to an extent of giving false acknowledgement's , delaying your PF withdrawal claims and coloring that PF office are not doing their work......., Thinking that he/she will re-join the company after 1.5 - 2 yrs in the best case or to make a bad impression on the previous company wherein, he/she will join other Business unit which will be a competition to your previous Delivery head.

More importantly , please inform if any of your colleagues, Neighours... etc are employed with HSBC to be prepared with these sort of things.... as lot of ppl who had left the company 1 year back (i.e., Sep - Dec 2010), I have received the acknowledgement copy on 29th Sep 2011. One of the employee of  HSBC who has read this thread, I comtacted me , who had quit the company on 1st of Apr 2011, has received the acknowledgemt copy of his PF withdrawal on 5th Dec 2011. For the same person, the HR team didn't give is Variable pay. which has to be paid. He had written a mail to CEO of company and then he received his Variable Pay. which he had conveyed to me over phone.

I would leave to the readers of this thread, as well as the lawyers forum if in future if  any other ex-employee of HSBC  post's this story of harassment  for PF withdrawal  to take it seriously through some NGO's and do the needful to the Individual. My case can be taken as an evidence to prove that they are not at all ethical in handling the ex-employee's.

Thanks,

Ravindra S

Ravindra S (Senior Software Engineer)     06 December 2011

So If I am correct, my employee has filed my PF withdrawal somewhere,  last week of october or first week of November.  Based on some information got my Individual's that, we will receive a message from PF office within 15 days of the ex-employer filing the returns. Going by that, I will get my amount by Dec 31st 2011 or first week of Jan.

Even if we take 12th Nov 2011 and then counting 60 days from that date,  I would be getting  the amount by 20th Jan 2012 or atleast by 31st Jan 2012.

Thanks,

Ravindra S

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 December 2011

A simple issue hs been complicated by you. Even semi-lierate workers solve such problem promptly. None is having time to read and epic for the sake of giving free advise.  You simply need to know some facts (i) Your employer has no duty to submit your form it may be his countesy (ii) ex-employer certainly has a duty to attest your faorm and failure /refusal to do so can lead him to prosecution (iii) If the form has not been attested you can send the same to the PF office, meet PRO, give written complaint against the emplyer and they will depute a PFI for attesting thi sform. (iv) you can fill fresh form, get it attested by hand from employer [or other authorities specified in the form] and submit yourself to the PF office.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register