Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ex-Empolyer not giving the PF withdrawal acknowledgemecopy

Page no : 4

Ravindra S (Senior Software Engineer)     07 December 2011

Hi ,

I have done all the required things, and even  complained to PF officer. I can't share all the information here.what the HSBC has done. The PF office had replied that, I will not be able to submit PF forms my own. That's the reason I had to be at the mercy of ex-employer. Unless untill you have read the thread from begining, has it was happening, you would come to Know the harassment which I jave undergone. Mr Kumar , Knows in this thread mostly he was the one who had being promptly replying to my case on how to proceed further. Thanks to Mr. Vasudevan who told to take the scanned copies of the PF forms when submitted for the second time and Thanks for the POST office , who gave the acknowledgement  copy that PF forms where received by  HSBC office on 17th August 2011.

The procedure says that ex-employer has to submit my PF forms, it's is duty and he is not doing any mercy to me.

why did he not inform me from month on momth basis, when I was asking through mails what is my status of withdrawal from 1st Dec 2010 till  May 2011. wherein I had submitted by 1st set of PF forms on october 5th 2010. For which even the courrier agency has also given the acknowledgement.

Moreover, HSBC themself have accepted that unofficially /informally that I may put case on them. That's the reason they came out and took the advantage saying they haven't received by PF withdrawal forms. 

when I quit the organisation, they didn't give any contact numbers, mail id's and escalation matrix whom to contact in regard to final settlement, PF forms , Form 16 etc.  After me compalining to PF office omnly. They created the PF helpdesk  mail id. when ppl started to write mails to them, they were not replying for initially 3 months. who all lost patience and wote mail with tough mails, For them they said it will be submiitted within this month. Like this they have Kept postponing for 3-4 months.... 

I have written this, only to show how they are playing against the Individual.  where they take into confidence over the mail or Phone and not delivering it. People are fear to talking with HR's rashly thinking it  will hanper their future prospects.

I had never faced these issues when I had quit 2 other organisations. 

Mr sudhir Please not attack individuals - I haven't given free advice / nor I am a semi - literate.

I have only suggested them to take my case as an bad example. I would have been Happy if you would have replied from the begining of this thread.

Moreover , I haven't replied to any other threads/suggested them anything to do like me. I have written replies only to the thread created by me.  To only unwind, myself with things done by HSBC and moreover only to help other employees of HSBC in future who will quit. One person has read my thread and shared same kind of harrassment .

I had received mail from his personal mail id as below.

Hi Ravi,
Today I have received my acknowledgement from from HSBC, my name is at 105
Thanks,
Sreekanth.

This person had quit the organisation on 31st March 2011.
HSBC has submitted is PF withdrawal form on 27th Nov 2011, Can anyone tell whether it is ethical for a comopany to hold the PF forms for such a long time, he also had contacted them on month-on-month basis.
This person was asking me to provide any contact number / Mail id of HR . Since he has seen my thread and wanted to check with HR drectly what is making the HR team from not submittin the PF forms.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 December 2011

You should , obtain POD from courier confirming PF forms sent by you for the first time were  supplied to  the company, and lodge a complaint with concerned RPFC with whatever proofs are supplied to you by courier.

Similarly everyone else should file a complaint with whatever proofs they have. Jointly or individually any one of you may submit a written representation to PF office that this company has been meting out similar treatment to all ex employees and is a habitual offender and should be awarded exemplary punishment.

Let the company face queries and suffer penalty and punishment.

It is their funeral and let them handle it.

Let them convince all employees and PF authority that they can sit on PF forms supplied to them for 3 months.

Such companies take undue advantage of the fact the employees do not add force to their complaints and do not peruse properly.

Ravindra S (Senior Software Engineer)     17 December 2011

on 17th Dec 2011, the status as been updated online as below.

STATUS for Member ID: PUPUN00345100000008613

Claim ID : PUPUN111100022126
Status : Claim Form 10C for Withdrawal Benefit AGAINST Member Account No (PUPUN00345100000008613) has been approved. Payment is under process.

Claim ID : PUPUN111100022118
Status : Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement AGAINST Member Account No (PUPUN00345100000008613) has been approved. Payment is under process.

* * Data available since last six months. * *
* * PUNE data availaible from 17-06-2011. Last updated on 16-12-2011 at 08:19 am * *
* * Approval Details on PPO and Scheme Certificates will be made available soon.. * *

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 December 2011

It is seen that both Form 19 and 10C are under process. so what is the grievance? In case you are already employed you could have got the amount transferred to your nw account without even interacting with the previous employer. You are well enlightened person who could understand this.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 December 2011

There are a few learning’s from this episode.

-One should submit all representations to company (for that matter to any establishment) under proper acknowledgment, and should strive to obtain the receipt on all pages.

-One should use redg. post with AD, and obtain acknowledgment from concerned personnel of the establishment that all pages are received even if it is issued by email.

There is need to know the system, procedure, process, rules and one should obtain a hard copy of it. An innocent, simple, ill informed employee is susceptible to exploitation harassment.

One should not leave anything to chances, and ensure proper follow up.

“Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things. It is when we start understanding small things..“

If one has got all the proofs and still if the other party is hell bent on causing the harassment, one should not budge till the offender party is punished and penalized, and instill fear of law. Thus one shall be able to reduce one offender in the society.

The employees in particular form communities, union and rise for larger interest and help each other.

“The Difficult is that which can be done immediately; the Impossible that which takes a little longer“

It is understood from many posts from employees of IT sector that Employees in the IT sector need to join hands as they are subjected to bonds, unlawful practices, harassment, and exploitation, and hardships. They work for longer hours but are not paid OT, and end up paying the employer their hard earned monies, are not able to get proper relieving.

In today’s business environment employee needs to be smart. Be smart.

Ravindra S (Senior Software Engineer)     18 December 2011

Dear Sir ( Sudhir Kumar), 

Since you haven't read the entire postings, it might have confused you. I can't explain/convince you. I was only trying to bring out, My employer had delayed my PF withdrawal process for 1 year. withoutin given any information of withdrawal status.

when I had tightened the screws, they went into damage control mode, afte 1 year they have informed me to send the PF forms for the second time. After sending the forms for the second time with necessary proofs it has come to this stage.

As in case of R Nandy, who submitted his PF withdrawals to his ex-employer, he recieved a message from PF office within 15 days from the date of form submission and within 60 days , the PF amount is credited into is savings account.

In my case even though I have submitted my PF forms on 17th Aug 2011 to HSBC software Industry for second time. 

Note: I have left my company on 31st August 2010, I had sent my first set of PF withdrawal forms on 4th oct 2010 , I should have got my  money by  25th Jan - 15th Feb 2011. which didn't happen.

But my ex-employer has provided the acknowledgement for the PF submitted forms (second time) as on 27th  Sep 2011, I recieved a message from PF office on 12th Nov , the PF forms were recieved.

So I meant to say my ex-empolyer is not prompt in doing the things and Harassing the ex-employee's.

As per PF rules , by 60 days they have to settle  my PF amount. Which has been done rightly in case of R Nandy.

If same rule applies, then I should have got money by 30th  Nov - 2 Dec 2011. But til now i haven't received the money. 

So HSBC is planning to make ppl believe that PF office is delaying the PF settlement.

In case of Sreenath, they have submmitted the PF withdrawal forms on 25th Nov 2011 to PF office. Till now the online status is not updated. Moreover He had left the organistion on 31st March 2011.

So why didn't HSBC file his PF withdrwawl - 60 days of him leaving the organisation. which would  have been  1st of  June 2011 where HSBC could have filed PF withdrawls with PF office.   Then Mid of Aug or Sep1st week 2011 the PF amount should have credited into his/her account.

Thanks,

Ravindra S

Ravindra S (Senior Software Engineer)     24 December 2011

Hi All,

on 20th Dec - I had receieved a reply for the grievance regidtered with PF office.

Subject: Final Action of your Grievance
Dear Sir/Madam, 

This is with reference to your Grievance registered vide Registration Number ROPUN/E/2011/11270.
It is informed that your grievance is being treated as non-actionable due to the following reason(s):
An amount of Rs.69804 and Rs.12758 has been sanctioned and is being sent to cheque section for generation of cheques 

Therefore, we are closing your grievance from this office.Please quote the same in your future correspondence.

And on 23rd Dec 2012 , The above said amount was also got credited by NEFT through SBI Bank into my saving account.

Atlast I recieved the amount, which on Ideal case had to be credited 1 year Back. No idea what HSBC had gained by delaying it by 1 year.

Thanks ,

Ravindra S.

Ravindra S (Senior Software Engineer)     24 December 2011

If any one can, confirm whatever amount I received from PF office is rightly provided against my PF amount contributed my Employer (ER) and Employee(EE).

15 Dec 2008 till 31st Dec 2008 ( 15 days) - 875( ER) + 875 (EE) = 1750
1st Jan 2009 - 31st March 2010 ( 15 Months) - 1750 (ER) + 1750 (EE) = 3500 * 15 = 52500
1st Apr 2010 - 31st August 2010 ( 5 Months) - 1830(ER) + 1830 (EE) = 3660 * 05 = 18300

Total = 1750+52500+18300 = 72550. ( ER +EE) contibution for  20 Months.

An amount of Rs.69804( Form 19)  and Rs.12758 ( Form 10C) =  82562.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 December 2011

The o/o RPFC has processed your claim and disbursed the due amount to you and hence they have closed the case as settled.

If you wish to peruse the complaint for delay of submission of your PF forms by company top PF office, you need to file a clear complaint with POD of submission of forms.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register