Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ex-Empolyer not giving the PF withdrawal acknowledgemecopy

Page no : 2

Ravindra S (Senior Software Engineer)     08 September 2011

Hi,

PF Form will be submitted between 15 Sep And 16 Sep2011. We will be receiving  the PF Acknowledgment copy from Pf Office after 5 to 6 days.

We will send you the PF  acknowledgement copy as soon as we received it from PF office.

FYI- PF Help desk contact no is mentioned on the signature field .

NOTE :-  This will not exceed more than the above time line.

Regards,
Mayur

To:  Shefali
Cc:  Karthik , Mangesh, PF Helpdesk ,
Date:  09/07/2011 05:21 PM 
Subject:  Re: Re: Re: Re: PF Withdrawal Forms

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Shefali,

Please be informed that, the mails received from you and Karthik(In case of Karthik - it was the mail with lines "Now all our efforts towards clearing the issues become droopy" ).

Picturising again and again that I am not co-operating, then how did one week time was lost, where a courrier agency replied that, they were not able to deliver the courier which has Reveune stamps to be delibered to my Bangalore address. Did I make it a big issue. I immediately drew a route map how to reach my home and sent to Karthik. After which I received within a single day I received.

All these events till today, Were all very well Planned and orchestrated . Onlyh the involved parties very well Know that. Since I can't provide those details of intentional activities.

My use of sensitive words is only based on the trauma which I have undrgone.
I have worked in 2 other companies, Please check with them If I had any problem with them or crated problems. I required I will provide the mail received from HSDI autorities - were they had informed that My Background verification is done and I can come and join on 15th Dec 2008.

I am replying only to these mails where my integrity or decipting that I am not co-operating with authorities. I had provided all the required information to you as well as all others what has been done in my case.

I Know that, this mail trail will not help any of us. As mentioned by you in earlier mails.
Yes, I agree with that totaly.

One Single mail will stop all these from either side, Please let me know when will I receive my acknowledgement ( Tentative Date ) copy of my PF withdrawal.

PS: Note that, today I didn't include your mail Id / Mangesh . The mail received from Mayur saying to contact on Last week of September 2011 for acknowledgement has your mail Id's.

Once again I am asking whom to contact and when to conatct them for my PF acknowledgement.
Thanks for all the efforts taken by HSDI in my case till Now. Please let me know if any further information is requied.

Thanks,
Ravindra S

On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 16:59:01 +0530 wrote
>

Ravindra,

I have been constant;y trying to help
you understand that words like " Grudge " , " Revenge "
hold no meaning in HSBC values .

Karthik is giving you the true picture
of the dependence on Government and the processes that are to be followed.Reiterating
the point that your f&f was completed and we ensure that the PF documentation
will also be completed from our end .

Anticipating that you will avoid the
usage of sensitive words which definitely demotivates the team who has
been extended all due support and giving you a patient hearing since the
time the concern was brought to notice.

Thanks & Rgds,

Shefali

"ravindra s"

To:
Karthik
Cc:
Shefali
, Mangesh
PF Helpdesk GLTI

Date:
09/07/2011 04:38 PM

Subject:
Re: Re: Re: PF Withdrawal Forms

Hi Karthik,

I would like to inform all of them that, I am not dragging on this issue.
I had sent a post on 10th August 2011 . It reached on 18th August 2011.
on 18th Morning itself Karthik told that he has not received my courrier.
By evening I received a mail from Mayur. The courrier was received. I had
repeatedly asked Kathik on Phone and he even checked with Mayur on phone
and then only . They said to contact in 2nd week of september.

Now they telling me to contact in last week of september.

Please let me know, if anyone else where to me in my case . where right
information is not being provided to me from past 1 year . Related to when
I will recieve the acknowledgement.

what is the Gaurantee, That I will be receieving it in Last week on september.

It's nothing but a character assination of an Individual , where all balme
as been put on me in this issue. I was only contacting Karthik/Pfhelpdesk
as informed by them.

I didn't do any false claims or giving the mis-information as done by PFhelpdesk.
Now please confirm whether my PF withdrawal application will be filed or
not.

As Karthik is saying that, he doing a huge favour to me. It's responsibility
of HSDI to do that for any Individual and provide right information. wasn't
PF team aware of all these before commiting and saying to contact in 2
week of september.

Their are no contact Numbers to reach any of PFhelpdesk as with other organisation
have a dedicated Phone Line Numbers to reach them, first escalation and
second escalation contact numbers and mail id's to assist ex-empolyees

I tried to reach Karthik on his mobile, because earlier I had received
a mail from Karthik to conatct to his number for HSBC mail Id. Since he
didn't lift the mobile. I had to writr thius mail.

Thanks,

Ravindra S

On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 16:12:39 +0530 wrote

>

Hi Shefali,

As you know, we have been processing

Ravindra's PF form in Sep 2011 lot. This was discussed with him and confirmed

him that he will get the acknowledgement in 2nd week of Sep 2011.Mayur

had written a mail to Ravi to get in touch with him in last week

of Sep 2011 because if we submit the PF form in 2nd week , they will give

us the PF acknowledgement after 4 or days.Suppose if it is getting

delayed then Ravi will not be in a position to understand hence Mayur

had requested him to get in touch in last week of Sep 2011.

Ravi spoke to me today and he feels

that we are purposely getting this delayed. I dont know how to make

him understand. As you know , PF office will accept the forms at once in

a month thats why we accumulate all forms and send it to PF office. Infact

Mayur was waiting for his form in August 2011. As Ravindra had sent

through speed post it was not reached on time.This was also intimated to

Ravi.

First thing he has to understand that

this is linked with Government and besides lot of formalities to be done.We

personally took lot of effort in clearing this issues.But he is not ready

to listen anything. Now all our efforts towards clearing the issues become

droopy.

When he spoke to me, I told him the

situation but he is not listening and has written the below mail.

Regards,

Karthik

Email: karthik

"ravindra s"

To:

PF Helpdesk GLTI
Cc:

, Karthik

, Mangesh , Shefali

Date:

09/07/2011 04:00 PM

Subject:

Re: Re: PF Withdrawal Forms

Hi PFhelpdesk,

Please let me know why I am being continuously being harassed. Earlier

Mayur had sent a mail to saying that , I will recieve the acknowledgement

in the second week of september 2011.

Please let me know why Grudge is taken against me. If have sent for the

second time, I had provided the proof of my documents about the delivering

by PF withdrawal forms.

HSBC is creating a trauma condition and mental Harassement, Please I beg

you to stop this with me. Please I don't want my enemies also to have this

Kind of harrassment.

Thanks,

Ravindra S

On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 15:35:08 +0530 wrote

Hi,

Please get in touch with me last week for acknowledgement copy.

Regards,
Mayur

Web Site: https://www.hsbcglt.com

PF Helpdesk GLTI

To:

sravindra_s@rediffmail.com, sravindra_s@yahoo.co.in,

"ravindra s"

Cc:

Karthik Mangesh , Shefali

PF Helpdesk
Date:

08/18/2011 04:07 PM
Subject:

Re: PF Withdrawal Forms
Hi,
I have received your courier ( date 18/8/2011).

Regards,
Mayur
PF Helpdesk GLTi | HSBC Software Development (India) Pvt Ltd
Riverside, West Avenue, Kalyani Nagar, Pune, India, Pin 411006

PF Helpdesk

"ravindra s"
Cc:

Karthik

Mangesh , Prasad, Shefali , sravindra_s@yahoo.co.in, sravindra_s@rediffmail.com,
PF Helpdesk GLTI/HSDI/HSBC@HSBC03
Date:
08/10/2011 09:47 AM
Subject:
Hi,

Every thing is perfect. Please send us the hard copies.

Regards,
Mayur vaidya
PF Helpdesk GLTi | HSBC Software Development (India) Pvt Ltd
Riverside, West Avenue, Kalyani Nagar, Pune, India, Pin 411006

ravindra s"

To:
PF Helpdesk
Cc:
Karthik RAMANATHAN
Mangesh PAWASKAR Prasad MADHUSUDAN ,
Shefali KHARABANDA

Date:
08/10/2011 09:41 AM
Subject:

Hi PF Team,

PFA scanned copy of Form 19 & Form 10C along with Cancelled Cheque.
Note: I haven't scanned the Page 4 of Form 10C, where their was nothing
to be filled from my side.
Please let me know if all the details have been entered rightly from my side.
If so, I will send the filled forms for the second time to below Address by tommorow.

Human Resources
HSBC Global Technology Center,No 25, Riverside, West Avenue, Kalyani Nagar,
Pune, India, Pin 411006
Thanks,
Ravindra S

On Mon, 01 Aug 2011 17:37:17 +0530 wrote

Ravindra,
Sincere apologies for the delay in responding.
As discussed over the call, kindly fill up the below attached PF Withdrawal Forms and send it to us.
It will be processed in the next lot, You can courier the hard copies of the form to the below address,

Human Resources
Pune, India, Pin 411006
Please let us know if you need any further details.

Thanks and Regards
Rasika
Human Resources
Pune, India, Pin 411006

Hi Shefali,

PFA the acknowledgement copy receieved from the Post Master - that my courier was delivered on 17th Aug 2011.

I have written this mail, only to show the orchestrated events to delay my PF withdrawal for Exactly 1 Year. which most of the HR departments of IT/ITES companies do under the directoions of their superiors.

where Intentional Studied Slience is maintained by HR Department related to my PF withdrawal.
My continous mail communication with HSDI is only to bring to your notice , please don't play with an Individual Monies, My PF amount comes to around 1,00,000/- ( 1 Lakh including interest as per government polices) which are dining expenses of my entire 1 year.
which is very Huge amount to me. I wouldn't have lost one of family member. If my PF withdrawal was filed on december 2010 - Feburary 2011. I would have received May /June 2011.

which might be a small amount for others like a Dinner party for One day.

when Reveune stamps were dispatched on 3rd August 2011 to my Bangalore address.
Mr Karthik had not even written my Mobile Number on the Courier which was to be delivered.
untill & unless I wrote a mail on 8th August - he sent a screen shot saying that, My house is not all Present in Bangalore. when I had spoke to him on spoke , he was speechless and telling some stories only to delay my PF withdrawal.
when He was calling me each and every day to tell the status. He could have very well provided the Courier agency Numbers of Bangalore or atleast inform me of it being posted.
He takes credit as if he has done a big Favour, no doubt but it was to HSDI. As an Individual
HSDI had contacted to get in touch with him. So I had provided all the details to him related to my issues.
Can he explain for the Man-made delay of one week, saying My house is not present in Bangalore et all?

wherein I had recieved the courier again on 9th/10th Aug 2011 from DHL services.
I had courired as a Speed Post - it was delivered on 17th Aug 2011.

Mr. Karthik again thought of putting then Blame on me saying that, Since My courier didn't reach them , but it reached HSDI pune on 17/08/2011.

I would have been very Much Happy if you/concerned Parties had informed me provide a fresh set of PF withdrawal forms. when I had brought to your notice ( 3rd May 2011)

Since I couldn't provide the proof on time. you had replied saying HSDI Never received my Courrier.

But please have the proof.

Dear Sir/Madam,

In continuation to our earlier mail, our concerned officials investigated on your complaint and confirmed the status of your consignment as delivered on 05.Oct.2010, @:13.23Hrs against HSBC ( Receptionist) .

Assuring our quality services at all times and requesting your patronage always.

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
For DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.,

K.Shivan
Sr. Executive Customer Support

03 May 2011 - rasikagaikwad,mangesh , shefalik
( For the first time I brought to the notice of Shefali , to help me in my PF withdrawals)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

03 May 2011 - Shefali had replied as below keeping the mail contact of Mr. Prasad as well.

Shefali

To:
"ravindra s"

Cc:
Mangesh , Rasika
, sumanth., Prasad

Date:
03-05-2011 03:21 PM

Subject:Re: Re: Re: Fw: Regarding PF withdrawal and Full & Final settlement Letters

Ravindra,
Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Rasika,
Please revert to Ravindra on urgent basis.

Rgds,
Shefali KHARABANDA

Please I am requesting personally not to resort to these Kind of behaviour.Why would any person want to close is PF. when lot of Financial persons advise to Transfer So that, They will be eligible for pension after 10 yrs.

when Individual is not able to bear in living expenses as today only will go to the option of closing the PF account.

Moreover I have been contacting on month Basis around 5 - 6 people to know my status of PF withdrawal. I very well Know my mails are mere waste . Since an Individual like me can't fight with Big organisations of IT/ITES Industry.

Please fight with an Individual who as equipped like you. when ever a fight is against weaker section of the society not all me. Everyone other person will say use the same senstive words.
I spent lot of sleepless nights for doing a Character assasination against me.

My mails from 22nd May 2010 till today would have given you and others a Since entrainment to colleagues and Family as well others to discuss saying " a Idoit / Stupid is simple creating nusiance , will update the tamasha once I am back from office".

PS: I haven't Kept the return Receipt, This mail is was only to show the damage done to an Individual who is helpless and relays on his previous orgainsation for minimal things, which have to be done by ex-empolyer for an empolyee who as left the organisation.

what would you done if the same had been done to any of your family member/near and dear ones?
Please not I am not cursing any one over here. will the PFhelpdesk /HSDI compensate for my Loss.......

I was literally begging Karthik to proces my PF withdarawl forms with my earlier set of forms itself. By this time I would have received by PF amount.

Thanks,
Ravndra S

All those how are visting this thread, Kind information only those how have filed the PF withdrawal. Please check your claim status on EPFO website after 60 days of leaving the organisation. (www.epfo.gov.in)

Take that screen shot and forward it to your ex-employer , which says your record is not found. And Keeping sending that screen shot until they provide the acknowledgement copy to you or Promise to you that they will be filing on so and so date.

Afte which you can again send a screen shot to them saying, record not found. This time stress them to provide the acknowledgement copy of  PF withdrawal. Please Follow this way or Register Greivenace in site, So That EPFO India comes to know that tthe EMPOLYER is a defaulter

If everything is fine - PF office will credit the PF amount within 90 days to your saving account provided in PF withdrawal form after the ex-emploter has filed your PF withdrawal.

Hi All,

Please have the information from my first communication to the most recent one. I have been contacting regularly on MONTH-ON-MONTH Basis with different Individuals for my PF settlement .

Overall I have communicated 12-14 times till 28th July 2011 seeking the updates for my PF withdrawal.

My first comunication was copied to ,

sanket,umeshwaghmare@hsbc.co.in, and a colleague of mine(satishjulakanti@hsbc.co.in)
Sanket only had mentioned to mark a copy to umeshwaghmare@hsbc.co.in.
To which I had very well did.

what would be your reaction - If any of you Individuals had been in my case. Not even a single time it was conveyed, earlier when I was asking what is it that stopping HSBC PF team to file my PF withdrawal.

I am being co-operating right from the begining to settle my PF withdrawal. Expecting an apology as miminal Courtesy for giving/passing delayed information to me doesn't seems anything wrong.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

06 Oct 2010 - I had sent the mail to Sanket as well as to umeshwaghmare@hsbc.co.in, and a colleague of mine (satishjulak)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
04 Jan 2011 - I started to send to mangeshpa

Note: Forwarded message attached

-- Original Message --

To: sravindra_s@rediffmail.com
Subject: AUTO: Out of office. (returning 31-12-2011)

I am out of the office until 31-12-2011.
For Clerance & FNF related queries please contact Monica Tripathi & PF,Gratutiy, Super Annuation related query kindly get in touch with Mangesh Pawaskar.
Note: This is an automated response to your message "Regarding PF withdrawal and Full & Final settlement Letters7" sent on 6.10.10 22:29:49.
This is the only notification you will receive while this person is away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

18 Jan 2011 - rasikag,mangeshpa

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10 Apr 2011 - rasika.in,mangesh
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

03 May 2011 - rasika,mangesh, shefali
( For the first time I brought to the notice of Shefali , to help me in my PF withdrawals)

03 May 2011 - Shefali had replied as below keeping the mail contact of Mr. Prasad as well.

Shefali
To:
"ravindra s"

Cc:
Mangesh , Rasika
, sumanth.pkrishna, Prasad

Date:
03-05-2011 03:21 PM

Subject:Re: Re: Re: Fw: Regarding PF withdrawal and Full & Final settlement Letters

Ravindra,
Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Rasika,
Please revert to Ravindra on urgent basis.

Rgds,
Shefali KHARABANDA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had very well replied to rasika with required information sought.

From 03rd May , I again contacted Rasika for updates on 15 May 2011- rasika,mangesh ,prasadm, shefali

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16th May 2011 - rasikagaikwad,mangeshpa ,prasadmk, shefalik

I once again written mail, informing I am in urgent need of money and requesting them to provide the acknowledgement.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

24th May - rasika,mangeshpa ,prasad, shefalikh

Hi HSBC PF Team,

Please provide the acknowledgement of the PF withdrawal, I have received a mail from EPO office that, they want the acknowledgement.

If required will forward the same to you.

Thanks,
Ravindra S
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After 24th May - I again contacted on 28th July - running out of patience. From 28th July we all know the conversations going on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks,
Ravindra S.

Note: Forwarded message attached

-- Original Message --

To: sanketprabhakarshinde@hsbc.co.in
Cc: satishjulbc.co.in,umeshwhsbc.co.in
Subject: Regarding PF withdrawal and Full & Final settlement Letters7

Treat yourself at a restaurant, spa, resort and much more with Rediff Deal ho jaye! Dear Sir,

Pleased to inform that I have received the Final settlement amount on 28-Sep-2010 into my HSBC account.

with respect to that, I want to know by when can I except my
1)Reliving Letter
2)Experience Letter
3)Final settlement salary details

Postal address:

#18, 5th Main , 8th Cross,
Krishnappa Block, GangaNagar,
R.T. Nagar Post, Bangalore -560032

I have even sent across my PF withdrawal forms along with the cancelled cheque.

Please let me know by when should I contact Mr.Umesh waghmare to have a copy of the acknowledgement of PF withdrawal submitted to honurable Maharashtra government.

Thanks,
Ravindra s
91-996774700

Don't believe your HR's(some unethical Organisation) or others saying they haven't receieved your PF with drawal forms.

Please get an acknowledgement mail on your last working day, once you have submitted your forms to the HR Team. Best would be to get a scanned copy of your filled PF forms before handing over to your HR.

The following day, just drop a mail including, the person who has received your PF withdrawal/Transfer forms, your respective Business unit/Vertical HR, reporting Manager and the BU/Vertical Head. Informing them you have submitted your forms and to let you know if all the details have been entered rightly or any other information is required.

This will be proof, hopefully they will not reply in most of cases. But an Individual can chase them to do it once, the employee has finished 60 days of leaving is previous company.

If for any case the forms are taken and submitted by Courier, then please do it through a government speed post/registered post with an acknowledgement card. Wherein the person received the post will sign and send back the acknowledgement. And inform your respective Business unit/Vertical HR, reporting Manager and the BU/Vertical Head. Informing them you have submitted your forms and to let you know if all the details have been entered rightly or any other information is required through a mail as well.

I have pasted below few of FAQ’s related to PF submission. These details are available in FAQ tab of www.epfo.gov.in

It is the duty of the employer under the Act & Scheme to help Employees' Provident Fund organisation to settle the Provident Fund dues of his employees. He has to complete the prescribed application within 5 days of receipt [para72(5)] forms & hand over it to the member when he leaves the service. When a member finds difficult to get the form attested by the employer, he can get the attestation of any of the following officer & send to the Provident Fund office

1.       Manager of a bank.

2.       By any gazetted officer.

3.       Member of the Central Board of Trustees./ committee/ Regional Committee (Employees'
Provident Fund Organization).

4.       Magistrate/ Post/ Sub Post Master/ President of Village Panchayat/ Notary Public.

The claims received complete in all respects are disposed off within a maximum period of 30 days from the date of receipt of claims in the office. In case the member is not hearing anything about his application within 30 days, he can approach the Public Relation Officer.

Instructions for a member while sending application to Employees' Provident Fund.

Instructions for a member while sending application to Employees' Provident Fund Organization:

General:

1.    Use the appropriate form for claiming Provident Fund Pension, withdrawal benefit/scheme certificate, Employees' Deposit Linked Insurance benefit, etc. as given below :-

·         Form-19 : To claim final settlement of Provident Fund by a member.

·         Form-20 : To claim Provident Fund by nominee/legal heir on death of the member.

·         Form-10-D : To claim pension. (In duplicate : If within state, In triplicate : If outside state.)

·         Form-10-C : To claim withdrawal benefit/scheme certificate under Employees' Pension Scheme '95.

·         Form-5IF : To claim assurance benefit under Employees' Deposit Linked Insurance '76 by nominee/legal heir of a member.

·         Form-31 : To claim temporary withdrawal/advance under Employees' Provident Fund scheme
'52.

·         Form-13 : To effect transfer of Provident Fund/Pension from one A/C to another.

2.    Ensure that all columns of the application are filled completely.

3.    Information in the application form relating to name, a/c no. should agree with the details
available with Employees' Provident Fund Organization; which were furnished by the employer at the time of enrolling to Provident Fund.

4.    Application should be signed by the member/claimant.

5.    It should be attested by the former employer. In case attestation by the former employer is not possible, it should be got attested by any other authorized official specified with application form.

6.    Application for final settlement can be sent by a member on completion of 2 months from the date of leaving service, if the reason for leaving service is other than superannuation, medical ground, retrenchment and V.R.S./ Female members getting married etc.

7.    Desired mode of payment can be given legibly, if the amount involved is more than Rs. 2000/-. The amount will sent by deposit in payees' bank a/c. To facilitate this, Bank a/c no., name and address of the bank should be furnished. An advance stamped receipt should also accompany this application.

·       Application may be supported by the return Form-10, showing the details of leaving service and details of contribution for the year in Form-3A, if not sent earlier by the employer.

Specific additional requirements:

A) Death cases:

·       Nominee/legal heir should apply in Form-20 /Form-10-D /Form-5IF.

·       If the member has not executed any nomination, application should be supported by certificate of family members issued by employer/revenue official/sworn in an affidavit by the family/ member/legal certificate from a court of law.

·       Death certificate of the member.

Certificate of the employer stating whether the death was while in service of the member or not.

B) Pension cases:

·       Joint photograph of member/spouse or the claimant should accompany the application.

·       Option for return of capital/commutation should be specified clearly.

·       Details of non-contributory period during the service, wages/salary for last 12 months should also accompany, if not already sent.

·       Details of the branch of the specified bank may be given legibly.

·       Date of birth certificates of children

·       In case of death away from service, an undertaking by the claimant to the effect that the member was not working / had not worked in any other covered establishment after exit from the establishment on the basis of which pension is being claimed.

Regarding Ex-employer (HSDI) not providing the acknowledgement copy for PF withdrawal.

1 person of my ex-compnay has seen this link of discussion and has sent a mail to my Below id

Hi,

This is Sreekanth from Hyderabad.

I have seen one of your post in online regarding the PF acknoledge copy from HSBC.

Even i am facing the same issue with HSBC. I came out from HSBC on 1st April 2011 and my PF number is MH/34510/XXXXX.

Did you get any information regarding this. If yes can you send the details of HR's you contacted Iam contacting Rasika and pfhelpdeskglti but they are giving any information.

Please help me if you have any info regarding this.

Thanks,

Sreekanth

So it clearly shows that, my ex-employer is a serial offender in case of PF withdrawals . 

I have attached a doc with screen shot, How to check status of your claims and How to register a grievance against ex-employer who is not co-operating to provide the status of your PF withdrawal.

Attached File : 128559 208063 58 pf tracking with ex employer.doc downloaded: 118 times

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 September 2011

You can submit a written complaint to CPFC and request the intervention to declare the employer a wilful defaulter and impose penalty and punishment.

Ravindra S (Senior Software Engineer)     22 September 2011

pfhelpdeskglti

To:   "ravindra s"

Subject:   Re: Re: Re: Re: PF Withdrawal Forms

Date:   Wed, 07 Sep 2011 17:46:04 IST

Cc:   aarthikram, mangeshpawa, shefalik, spfhelpdesk

Hi, 

PF Form will be submitted between 15 Sep And 16 Sep2011. We will be receiving  the PF Acknowledgment copy from Pf Office after 5 to 6 days. 

We will send you the PF  acknowledgement copy as soon as we received it from PF office. 

FYI- PF Help desk contact no is mentioned on the signature field . 

NOTE :-  This will not exceed more than the above time line. 

To: Shefali K

Cc: , Karthik RAMAMangesh PAW PF Helpdesk 3, 

Date: 09/07/2011 05:21 PM

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: PF Withdrawal Forms

Hi Shefali,

Please be informed that, the mails received from you and Karthik(In case of Karthik - it was the mail with lines "Now all our efforts towards clearing the issues become droopy" ).

Picturising again and again that I am not co-operating, then how did one week time was lost, where a courrier agency replied that, they were not able to deliver the courier which has Reveune stamps to be delibered to my Bangalore address. Did I make it a big issue. I immediately drew a route map how to reach my home and sent to Karthik. After which I received within a single day I received.

All these events till today, Were all very well Planned and orchestrated . Onlyh the involved parties very well Know that. Since I can't provide those details of intentional activities.

My use of sensitive words is only based on the trauma which I have undrgone.

I have worked in 2 other companies, Please check with them If I had any problem with them or crated problems. I required I will provide the mail received from HSDI autorities - were they had informed that My Background verification is done and I can come and join on 15th Dec 2008.

I am replying only to these mails where my integrity or decipting that I am not co-operating with authorities. I had provided all the required information to you as well as all others what has been done in my case.

I Know that, this mail trail will not help any of us. As mentioned by you in earlier mails.

Yes, I agree with that totaly. 

One Single mail will stop all these from either side, Please let me know when will I receive my acknowledgement ( Tentative Date ) copy of my PF withdrawal.

PS: Note that, today I didn't include your mail Id / Mangesh . The mail received from Mayur saying to contact on Last week of September 2011 for acknowledgement has your mail Id's.

Once again I am asking whom to contact and when to conatct them for my PF acknowledgement.

Thanks for all the efforts taken by HSDI in my case till Now. Please let me know if any further information is requied.

Thanks,

On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 16:59:01 +0530 wrote

>

Ravindra,

I have been constant;y trying to help

you understand that words like " Grudge " , " Revenge "

hold no meaning in HSBC values .

Karthik is giving you the true picture

of the dependence on Government and the processes that are to be followed.Reiterating

the point that your f&f was completed and we ensure that the PF documentation

will also be completed from our end .

Anticipating that you will avoid the

usage of sensitive words which definitely demotivates the team who has

been extended all due support and giving you a patient hearing since the

time the concern was brought to notice.

Thanks & Rgds,

Shefali 

"ravindra s" 

To:

Karthik RAMANA

Cc:

Shefali KHA

, Mangesh PAWAS

PF Helpdesk G

Date:

09/07/2011 04:38 PM

Subject:

Re: Re: Re: PF Withdrawal Forms

Hi Karthik,

I would like to inform all of them that, I am not dragging on this issue.

I had sent a post on 10th August 2011 . It reached on 18th August 2011.

on 18th Morning itself Karthik told that he has not received my courrier.

By evening I received a mail from Mayur. The courrier was received. I had

repeatedly asked Kathik on Phone and he even checked with Mayur on phone

and then only . They said to contact in 2nd week of september.

Now they telling me to contact in last week of september. 

Please let me know, if anyone else where to me in my case . where right

information is not being provided to me from past 1 year . Related to when

I will recieve the acknowledgement.

what is the Gaurantee, That I will be receieving it in Last week on september.

It's nothing but a character assination of an Individual , where all balme

as been put on me in this issue. I was only contacting Karthik/Pfhelpdesk

as informed by them. 

I didn't do any false claims or giving the mis-information as done by PFhelpdesk.

Now please confirm whether my PF withdrawal application will be filed or

not. 

As Karthik is saying that, he doing a huge favour to me. It's responsibility

of HSDI to do that for any Individual and provide right information. wasn't

PF team aware of all these before commiting and saying to contact in 2

week of september.

Their are no contact Numbers to reach any of PFhelpdesk as with other organisation

have a dedicated Phone Line Numbers to reach them, first escalation and

second escalation contact numbers and mail id's to assist ex-empolyees

I tried to reach Karthik on his mobile, because earlier I had received

a mail from Karthik to conatct to his number for HSBC mail Id. Since he

didn't lift the mobile. I had to writr thius mail.

Thanks,

Ravindra S

On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 16:12:39 +0530 wrote

>

Hi Shefali,

As you know, we have been processing

Ravindra's PF form in Sep 2011 lot. This was discussed with him and confirmed

him that he will get the acknowledgement in 2nd week of Sep 2011.Mayur

had written a mail to Ravi to get in touch with him in last week

of Sep 2011 because if we submit the PF form in 2nd week , they will give

us the PF acknowledgement after 4 or days.Suppose if it is getting

delayed then Ravi will not be in a position to understand hence Mayur

had requested him to get in touch in last week of Sep 2011. 

Ravi spoke to me today and he feels

that we are purposely getting this delayed. I dont know how to make

him understand. As you know , PF office will accept the forms at once in

a month thats why we accumulate all forms and send it to PF office. Infact

Mayur was waiting for his form in August 2011. As Ravindra had sent

through speed post it was not reached on time.This was also intimated to

Ravi. 

First thing he has to understand that

this is linked with Government and besides lot of formalities to be done.We

personally took lot of effort in clearing this issues.But he is not ready

to listen anything. Now all our efforts towards clearing the issues become

droopy.

When he spoke to me, I told him the

situation but he is not listening and has written the below mail.

Regards,

Karthik 

"ravindra s" 

To:

PF Helpdesk GLTI

Cc:

, Karthik

Date:

09/07/2011 04:00 PM

Subject:

Re: Re: PF Withdrawal Forms

Hi PFhelpdesk,

Please let me know why I am being continuously being harassed. Earlier

Mayur had sent a mail to saying that , I will recieve the acknowledgement

in the second week of september 2011.

Please let me know why Grudge is taken against me. If have sent for the

second time, I had provided the proof of my documents about the delivering

by PF withdrawal forms.

HSBC is creating a trauma condition and mental Harassement, Please I beg

you to stop this with me. Please I don't want my enemies also to have this

Kind of harrassment.

Thanks,

Ravindra S

On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 15:35:08 +0530 wrote

Hi,

Please get in touch with me last week for acknowledgement copy.

Regards,

Mayur

PF Helpdesk GLTI/HSDI/HSBC

To:

sravindra_s

Cc:

Karthik RAMANATHA

Mangesh PAWASKAR

PF Helpdesk GLTI/H

Date:

08/18/2011 04:07 PM

Subject:

Hi,

I have received your courier ( date 18/8/2011).

Regards,

Mayur 

PF Helpdesk 

To:

"ravindra s" 

Cc:

Karthik 

Mangesh PAWASKAR, Prasad MADHUSUDAN,

Shefali , 

PF Helpdesk G

Date:

08/10/2011 09:47 AM

Subject:

Hi,

Every thing is perfect. Please send us the hard copies.

Regards,

Mayur 

"ravindra s" 

To:

PF Helpdesk GLTI/HSDI/HSBC@HSBC03

Cc:

Karthik R

Mangesh PAW, Prasad MADHUSU3,

Shefali 03, ,

Date:

08/10/2011 09:41 AM

Subject:

Hi PF Team,

PFA scanned copy of Form 19 & Form 10C along with Cancelled Cheque.

Note: I haven't scanned the Page 4 of Form 10C, where their was nothing to be filled from my side.

Please let me know if all the details have been entered rightly from my side. 

If so, I will send the filled forms for the second time to below Address by tommorow.

Human Resources

Pune, India, Pin 411006

Thanks,

Ravindra S

On Mon, 01 Aug 2011 17:37:17 +0530 wrote

Ravindra,

Sincere apologies for the delay in responding.

As discussed over the call, kindly fill up the below attached PF Withdrawal Forms and send it to us.

It will be processed in the next lot,

You can courier the hard copies of the form to the below address,

Human Resources

Pune, India, Pin 411006

Please let us know if you need any further details.

Thanks and Regards

Rasika Gaikwad 

Ravindra S (Senior Software Engineer)     22 September 2011

pfhelpdesk

To:   "ravindra s"

Subject:   Re: Fw: PF Withdrawal Forms

Date:   Thu, 22 Sep 2011 19:57:31 IST

Cc:   karthikraman, pfhelpdes, , mangesh, shefalikhara

Hi, 

As confirmed earlier, we will send you the acknowledgement copy by next wednesday 28Sep2011. As soon as we get a call, will collect your acknowledgement copy and send it to you. 

Regards,

Mayur 

To: PF Helpdesk 

Cc: Karthik RAMANA, Mangesh PAW, Shefali KH, 

Date: 09/22/2011 06:57 PM

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PF Withdrawal Forms

Hi PF Team/Mayur,

Just happen to speak with Mayur over Phone related to acknowledgement.

Mayur has conveyed acknowledgement will be provided within wednesday ( 28 Sep 2011) next week.

Please let me know if at all, I will be getting on that day or not.

Thanks,

Ravindra S

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 September 2011

You can ask for the original copy of acknowledgment by regd/speed post.

Ravindra S (Senior Software Engineer)     27 September 2011

Can any HR Personnel who has worked as PF consultant tell how many days does PF offices's usually take to provide the acknowledgement Copy to them.

Since My ex-employer has informed that on 15th of Sep 2011 , he has gone in person and filed PF withdrawals.

But he is saying, stil he hasn't received any call from PF office , to come and collect them.

Can anyone throw some light on this. It will be of great help.

Thanks.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 September 2011

If the HR personnel has left the forms with PF office employee at the receiving desk without obtaining acknowledgment it is his prerogative or his individual understanding. Then system states acknowledgment should be handed over at once on the spot. Previously your company stated PF forms are not supplied by you and then revenue stamps have been supplied by them to you.

You can try to find from PRO, APFC of your PF office or thru RTI from PIO, CPIO. It is doubted that they shall state in writing that the acknowledgment is not issued on the spot.

Once the forms are received by PF office, and acknowledgment issued and supplied duty of the company is over except that company has to supply the acknowledgment to you. You can demand the acknowledgment to be supplied to you by registered/speed post.

Hi all,

PFA the acknowledgement copy received from HSDI Pvt Ltd. It's on a white paper and doesn't have any proof that it was submitted by HSDI.

whereas the PF acknowledgement copy recived from by 1st employer is on the it's company Letter Head.

Can anyone from Pune based companies able to tell is the PF acknowledgement copy received from my HSDI is a genuine one.

Thanks

Ravindra S

Attached File : 128559 212523 25 20 mar 09.pdf downloaded: 121 times

This the PF acknowledgement received from HSDI Pvt Ltd

Attached File : 128559 212524 22 pf acknowledgement.pdf downloaded: 130 times

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 September 2011

It bears the stamp of PF office. The PF number mentioned should be of your company.

Form 19 is for PF and 10C is for pension. Have you submitted bank a/c particulars/cancelled cheque. PF dept shall send the cheque to your bank branch with payment advice by regd/speed post and a copy of the advice to you by normal post. You can request the PF office to send copy of the advice to you also by regd/speed post/scanned copy at your email id, or you can collect the copy from BM of your bank branch.

You can submit the statement of expenses towards the phone calls, emails, courier/speed post with copy of bills, which you had to suffer due to lapses of the company/concerned staff , by email and demand payment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register