Share on Email

Share More

'denying wife access to marital home is domestic violence-hc

Page no : 2

(Guest)

well said Roshni dear,,,,,,

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     22 August 2011

This fellow is too proud of himself because of his Ph.D,which,for all you know may even be fake.After all,anything can be done in India with the power of money..

Even if he's a genuine P.Hd holder,he is too immature.He has no maturity,only some academic knowledge.

He thinks that if he tries to initiate forum fights,the virtual people at LCI will become real life enemies.

This is the pastime of most retired people...enjoy while the young people fight.

As for Saurabh,if I had seen him passing by in a public place in Delhi,I would have greeted him nicely with a "hello",instead of harping upon the forum arguments I had with him a few times.Same is my case with other LCI members with whom I have had arguments...

But this fellow will not understand this thing...He saw no fights happening b/w me and Saurabh for a long time,so he got constipated and started thinking of ways to create differences b/w the 2 of us...And thus came his arguments above...

NONSENSE PERSON...

(Guest)

Now Ramani Uncle will look for another male member with whom he wants Roshni to have differences

Roshni dear,watch out all those threads where Roshni had normal arguments with any male member.

Uncle must be already hunting those threads and then revive them once he finds a suitable male member with whom he wants Roshni to have an argument again.So next in queue might be Zeeshan,Tajobs,Kushan,etc etc...................

Or maybe a female also like Ambika,Uma,etc etc etc................

(Guest)

Roshni I dont think he is a Ph D.

Otherwise he won't advertise himself here!

(Because no body is uneducated here)

1 Like

(Guest)

can any one tell me why saurabh V is always right?

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Roshni B..
"
@Ramani

I think you should visit temples for bhajan-kirtan,and do some meditation at your age.

As I told you earleir also,do not try to play politics all the time.

I think you have not got any maturity even at this age,despite Ph.D.

What have you done your Ph.D in?In playing politics???

It;s because of people like you that their son's or daughter's marriages get ruined.I am sure you must be one of those home breaking parent for your son or daughter.If they are not married yet,they will surely get divorced because of you.If they are sensible enough, they will leave you in your old age because of your irritating nature.I am sure about this.

As for my argument with Saurabh,it had got over long back.But it seems you food does not get digested if you do not see fights happening.So you try to provoke members always against me.

Yeah keep doing so,and keep failing also side by side,as with Abhinatre Gupt,Subhomoy Das and so on,as they did not get influnced by you in order to fight with me in all those threads where you tried to turn them against me.So keep attempting with your politics and keep failing also...All the very best!.

To hell with good for nothing,retired "politicians" like you...............
"

Now it is very personal attack and dvoid logic.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     05 September 2011

Madam Roshni:

“This fellow is too proud of himself because of his Ph.D, which, for all you know may even be fake. After all anything can be done in India with the power of money.”

Madam you are right. But a slight correction is required. “with the power of money”. Not exactly so always. Minister Jairam Ramesh said “In IIT’s only the students are smart and intelligent and not the professors. He could not have been more correct than what he said. In India mediocre Ph. D’s produce more number of mediocre Ph. D’s and mediocre but influential men and women create everything from Padma Shri to Bharat Ratna.

When I was your age I was immature like you. But one difference. I was not influenced by any bad personal experience, in order to hate the world of men or the world of women. In my entire family circle comprising all my near and distant relatives I have not found  a single instance of domestic violence or family dispute or any of those attracting DVA, 498A stuff.

Don’t get overwhelmed by a very bad experience you had. I also feel sad for you. But don’t get lost and live hibernating. Think positively my dear girl. The world is a very nice place. Are you married again? If not look for nice good person and marry him.  You will certainly find such a person deserving you.  You will live happily ever thereafter instead of scanning the newspapers looking for instances similar to your own and more and more start hating this world. Also if someone disagrees with you look at things objectively. You may find you were wrong sometimes. Even if is not so do not make personal attacks on others. I find that you are not alone. There are friends over there to join you. What I say applies to them too.

And last, whatever may be the provocation, do not refer to persons of your father’s age or even more as “fellow”.  It will only boomerang on you. Have you seen “I always referred to you as Madam Roshni” and not anything less. My parents brought me up that way.

There has been an avalanche of response to what I said addressing Madam Roshni even before I could see the thread again and respond. Madam Roshni herself addressed me not once but twice. I tell all of them “please calm down”.

I shall continue to say what I say, but I shall not be vituperative.

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     05 September 2011

Sir Ramani

Even I am taught in my family to respect the elderly.Rather I live with my grandmother who's 92 yrs. old.She is my father's mother.

BUT.....

If you keep provoking another member very cleverly to speak up against me by constantly reminding him in forums,    "Did Roshni write back to you,did she send you a PM,why did Roshni defame Abhinatre in forums,etc etc,I can't keep showing you regards,even if you are of my grandfather's age.

You very well know these people have no arguments with me till now.Yet you keep prompting them like this to come and fight with me.

I am sure you must have heard ,that respect is not demanded.It is earned.Same applies to all people,including you.

Your so called kind words will not affect me,because I very well know why I spoke with you in that manner.So I have no regrets..

Anyways thanks for your wishes......But no thanks..

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     06 September 2011

Madam: Thank you for changing your address to me as Sir. I am happy that you  got the message though  still you appear to defend your response to me. Anyway “good girl”, keep it up.

First I felt really sad about your predicament.  But now   I suspect that you alone were responsible for it. I tend to feel   sad about your former husband. You might   have referred to your former father-in-law, mother-in-law or both as “that fellow” , your upbringing by your grandmother notwithstanding.   Or else you would have done something else similar to that. Naturally if your husband were a person proud of his parents he might have   felt himself insulted. Your tantrums may have increased with every passing day resulting in your rejection of your husband or the other way.   This is only my suspicion. I do not know the real facts. I am not happy to write this either.  I write this only because of your violent response to something   you should have taken sportingly. This applies mutatis mutantis  to others also who gave such violent response.

We are married for several decades and have led a life of perfect harmony.  In fact, as a male, I   do not understand how one who loved his wife initially can later turn against her.  Good females also will be feeling similarly regarding other rejected husbands. In fact my wife is against feminists, though I am not.  Mrs. Indira Gandhi was once asked by a journalist whether men or women are good.  Her reply was “tell me, which man and which woman”. I hope you understand.

Madam Princess gave a male-oriented post. Earlier she had given pro-women arguments. In response someone appreciated. She replied with a retort. In fact I also appreciated her objectivity. But she herself doesn’t seem to appreciate.

Please tell me what was so annoying in my post on August 21? Though you are beyond advice still I advise. Do not get irritated if anyone   expresses   an opinion or make a remark on your post and start attacking him personally. If you do that, it only would show that you have failed in your argument.  If I were in your place I would have taken your comments sportingly or just I would have contested the argument, not the person.  In that bride-groom arrested post  I only wanted to know what your response was. You took it as my asking you to apologize.  Why are you so touchy? And why Madam Kaur is so annoyed with me. In another post she said something about votes and election with which I did not agree. Was it so grave?

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     06 September 2011

What happened in my married life is none of your business.Similarly I am disinterested in knowing what's happening in your family.

If you have any self respect left,kindly stop arguing with me....And concentrate on more productive activities...

Good bye!

(Guest)

Roshni had tried to end this debate with Mr. Ramani.Yet he wants to go on  & on & on with Roshni,with me,and now with Utpala.

I can sense ou are leading a bored life post retirement.

If you have any shame left,you may stop debating,and interact more with people of your age.

Bye from my end also....

Hope to "not" hear from you again

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     06 September 2011

Dear Roshni Madam,

No Dear Girl, you cannot say good bye after saying all that you said. Yes it was none of my business to delve into your married life. I have already admitted that. But what did you say

“I am sure you must be one of those home breaking parent for your son or daughter. If they are not married yet, they will surely get divorced because of you. If they are sensible enough, they will leave you in your old age because of your irritating nature. I am sure about this.”

So it was your business to meddle in my family life. At least what I said was based on what you had reported in LCI. I shall mind my business and you mind your language. See the comments of Debashish88 about your post addressed to me.

Now Dear Madam Princess: You say

I can sense you are leading a bored life post retirement.

If you have any shame left, you may stop debating, and interact more with people of your age”.

You read my profile and came to the conclusion that I am leading a bored retired life. No Madam I am still practicing my profession as an engineer full time. I am sure that people will want my advice and services, till I say no to them or I die. And in my profession I meet only young people, many of them even younger than you all.  How can I interact with people of my age, when I see none of them in the course of my profession? I log at least 50 Kms everyday and also travel all over India and abroad for my official work. If I had reported all these under my profile Madam Kaur will say that also was fake. Of course still she can say that. All are educated here, perhaps. But how many are of my age and still active?

Now to all of you: Don’t get personal while discussing things. Be straightforward and stick to the subject only or just keep quiet. Don’t form syndicates either.

Finally I neither go to temples nor do bhajans. I hold the view that those who believe in or preach God are either fake or lunatics. And those who go to them are feeble minded.  I have not allotted to God any space in my house.

I am not going to leave this forum. I shall wait until I see your next post. I also participate in other posts under Constitutional Law, Civil Law, Criminal law and Co-operative law. I also scan through queries and expert advices and give my own comments too.

(Guest)

At last there is place on earth, where women are united :-)

2 Like

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     07 September 2011

All are failed Krithikas

1 Like

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     07 September 2011

Originally posted by :Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech]
"
All are failed Krithikas
"

1 Like