Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

'denying wife access to marital home is domestic violence-hc

Page no : 4

(Guest)

Zeeshan learn to read words behind the words.!!

(Guest)

I had a talk with Roshni a few weeks back.

From her,I came to know about all those threads where Mr. Ramani will unnecessarily poke his nose and try to create rift between her & other male members like Abhinatre Gupt,Subhomoy Das & Saurabh V. .Roshni wasn't having any arguments with those men in those threads.Those threads were very very peaceful.Touchwood!!

But suddenly Mr. Ramani will revive those passive threads after several weeks & even months of their passivity,just to tell those members(indirectly)that Rosni is not nice to them.Somehow he'll try to make those members feel that Roshni is insensitive to their problems,even when there are no arguments happening between she & them.

So initially Roshni had requested him politely not to behave like this..But when Mr. Ramani did not regard it,she got furious.

Mr. Zeeshan...You need to be wise enough to understand why Roshni has become so furious with him.And why will she disregard a person of her father's age,who you feel is "guiding" her.Suppose someone tries to show you down repeatedly and tries hard to initiate fights,will you suddenly start trusting him if he talks nicely with you just for 1 minute?

If you still disbelieve me,it is upto you

(Guest)

Just because a person is highly educated does not mean he treats others politely.Or he is very well behaved on internet forums.This is a complete myth.

If that was so,our great lawyer tajobs India would have been very polite.But what does he do?

He tries to show many Ld. Lawyers of LCI as well as many non-lawyers also down in the most unbecoming manner.He is very new in law,yet he acts as if he is a master of law and that others should follow him.There is a way of disagreeing with others' views.I have seen many lawyers interacting with one another.I pay my respect to them that they disagree with one another on certain points(if any) in the most dignified manner.Even they treat non-legal members politely.

I do agree with Utpala also on 1 point.

TJ calls us timepass women.Okay if we are TP women,why does a dignified,educated,lawyer like him waste his time arguing and arguing with these TP women?Should he not rise to a level higher than that of us?Have you ever seen any LCI lawyer showing us down because our legal knowledge may be lesser than those of his?Have you ever seen any LCI lawyer calling us names like TP women,or because we posted a news,judgement etc?

Similarly if you are a common man,will you respect such a doctor who shows you down because your medical knowledge is less compared to that doctor?

Similarly he feels that just because Roshni shared a bit of her past in LCI,it gives him the right to comment "You lose your case,then you blame others".His manners are such,that he does not find this sentence offensive,esp. its 1st part.

For example-If you have an argument with your dad on a particular day,and you share this incident with your friend,will you like it if your friend starts referring to your father in an insulting manner whenever you talk to him in future,only becuase he is aware of your incompatibility with your dad?If this friend was tajobs,I am sure tajobs will do this,as you shared your dad's argument with tajobs.So from now on,tajobs has got the liberty to talk about your dad the way he likes.

Doctors & lawyers are supposed to be the most humane,as they deal with unhappy and diseased people respectively.They are expected to have a compassionate nature.

Still kudos to educated people and "well mannered" people here

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     08 September 2011

21-08-11

M P S Ramani

Post: There is another thread posted by "Princess" on SIFF on this very same page. I suggest that let Roshni Madam read that for a change. Why the two females together are attacking the poor boy Sourabh. What all he says is right. Don't start calling names when losing an argument.

My response: What is  personal attack or abusive here?

21-8-11

Roshni Madam’s reply is very long. Hence I am giving here only the spontaneous comment by a third party.

5-9-11

Debashis88

Now it is very personal attack and devoid of logic.

Utpala Kaur

Roshni I dont think he is a Ph D.

Otherwise he won't advertise himself here!

(Because no body is uneducated here)

My response: Is this not personal and abusive? Actually I had not referred to Madam Kaur at all.

5-9-11

MPS Ramani

My response: This is too long to reproduce here. But I re-read it again. I couldn’t see anything abusive or a personal attack

5-9-11

Madam Roshni

If you keep provoking another member very cleverly to speak up against me by constantly reminding him in forums,    "Did Roshni write back to you, did she send you a PM,

why did Roshni defame Abhinatre in forums,etc etc,I can't keep showing you regards, even if you are of my grandfather's age.

There was nothing personal with regard to Madam in any of the above. I only criticized her views or alleged views. That is no personal attack

6-9-11

Princess

Roshni had tried to end this debate with Mr. Ramani. Yet he wants to go on  & on & on with Roshni, with me, and now with Utpala.

I can sense you are leading a bored life post retirement.

If you have any shame left, you may stop debating, and interact more with people of your age.

Bye from my end also....

Hope to "not" hear from you again

My response: Is this not personal and provocative? My PM as reply to this has been reproduced by Madam herself on 8-9-11

8-9-11

To Madam Princess

My response: Tell me what was so provocative in my PM which you have reproduced in red. I have only said about myself. Does it provoke the madam?

The word  कृत्तिका has three meanings.

(1) The third lunar constellation in the sky.

(2) कृत्तिका was the foster mother of the brother of Lord गणेश:  That was why he was called कार्त्तिकेय: meaning son of कृत्तिका. Boys are often named कार्त्तिक. That is not correct. It has happened due to Persian influence on Hindi.  कोउन्तेय:  means son of कुन्ति.  राधेय: means son of  राधा.      The word कृत्तिका here means a spirit but a benign one.

(3) King अम्बरीष:  was a devotee of Lord विष्णु. After fasting on Ekaadasi, he was to break fast on Dwadashi. Suddenly ऋषि दूर्वास: appeared with his retinue of deciples. When a ऋषि comes, the king has to entertain him with a good meal. And as everywhere the host can take meal only after or along with the guest. अम्बरीष: requested ऋषि दूर्वास: to bathe and come for the meal  and the ऋषि  went accordingly. But for a very long time he did not return. अम्बरीष: had to break fast before the end of Dwadashi and the end was fast approaching. ऋषि दूर्वास: was still  not to be seen. In order not to miss the Muhurat the King अम्बरीष: took a tulasi leaf with water, which was considered equivalent to a regular meal. On his return after bath, when ऋषि दूर्वास: came to know that the King did not wait for him, he became very angry and shook violently his head  with  locks of hair. Out of his hair came a कृत्तिका  in order to devour अम्बरिष:. Here the meaning of कृत्तिका is an evil spirit living on human flesh dead or alive. कृत्तिका's are believed to be present in cremation grounds. They eat half-burned corpses.

Now the three krittikaas are free to take whatever meaning they want. But if they want to report abuse, they will have to accept the third one.

I have received a PM which says that Roshni and Princess are one and the same person.

(Guest)

You have posted 90% extracts of this very thread only,where we are debating.

Are you sure these are the only conversations exchanged between the 2 of you,which lead to her becoming furious???

Or there have been more prior to these....

???

(Guest)

I have received a PM which says that Roshni and Princess are one and the same person.

Mr Ramani

You should mention the name who sent it and how she/he came to know about this.Things should be transparent, though it does not matter for us or contents of the posts whether they are same or not.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     09 September 2011

Madam:

I cannot go on quoting from past threads. If you had found anything abusive towards Madams Roshini alias Princess, Utpala Kaur (I see her name for the first time in this thread only) or any other in your group, you are free to reproduce here, so that, others, who had not visited those threads can also see. Any way you at least indirectly admit that there were no personal attacks here. In the earlier posts also when someone reported an experience opposite to what your stated, I just brought it to his attention and your attention. It was just to remind you that every coin has an opposite side also. May be you may have felt snubbed by the other opposite post. If I were in your person I would not have felt snubbed or annoyed. I may agree with him or disagree with him. But that is another matter.

@Mr. Zeeshan:

When I mentioned 498A and DV Act, your experience was far from my mind. I only meant that the parents of girls in my family circles never had to resort to such things, and boys and their parents in my family circles were never victims of these draconian acts. I did not mean that we were something special. It could be just good luck so far. Also my sincere advice to you is don’t be once bitten twice shy. Find out whether you can forget the past and start a new life. There are also good girls in this world

Again @ the ladies:

A PM means a “personal message” intended for the recipient only. I need the permission of the person to disclose to third parties. The PM contains many other things also not exactly charitable to Madam Roshni alias Princess. Is Madam Utpala Kaur a different person?

I challenge the ladies to make a clean breast of themselves, as I have done, disclose their true names and openly give their profiles instead of writing “ I shall be updating it soon” permanently or giving some slogan.

When I referred to you as Krittikas none of you raised any objection. Then there was a debate between two other members on the meaning of the word.

I knew three different meanings and I gave them. None of you replied, which one each of you wanted to choose. Your can also take a fourth meaning. There is a lunar month of that name. In that month the full moon will be in the lunar constellation Krithika. Very often it will be the full moon after Deepavali though not necessarily so. In the South it will be festival of lights on that night. In Haridwar also it is so on the same night. It is said that when Taimurlane reached Haridwar with his army, he saw a brightly lit Haridwar.

So now you have a fourth choice too. Please tell the Forum, which each one of you is.

(Guest)

Mr Ramani.

Utpala Kaur (I see her name for the first time in this thread only) 

this is not true.Once you tried to teach me politics.

Is Madam Utpala Kaur a different person?

If Ramani is idfferent from Tajob then certainly Utpala kaur is a differernt person.

I challenge the ladies to make a clean breast of themselves, as I have done, disclose their true names and openly give their profiles instead of writing “ I shall be updating it soon” permanently or giving some slogan.

First ask your friend Tajob to give his proper identity.Seniors should get first preference!

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     09 September 2011

Originally posted by :Princess

"

Just because a person is highly educated does not mean he treats others politely.Or he is very well behaved on internet forums.This is a complete myth.

If that was so,our great lawyer tajobs
India would have been very polite.But what does he do?

He tries to show many Ld. Lawyers of LCI as well as many non-lawyers also down in the most unbecoming manner.He is very new in law,yet he acts as if he is a master of law and that others should follow him.There is a way of disagreeing with others' views.I have seen many lawyers interacting with one another.I pay my respect to them that they disagree with one another on certain points(if any) in the most dignified manner.Even they treat non-legal members politely.

"

@ Princess

1. This is my work here in LCI and as per you I am a NEW LAWYER who in this post was pitted against a ld. rtd. ADJ..:-)

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Powers-of-High-court-under-article-235-34686.asp  

A rtd. ld. Judge thanked and showed desire to meet me in person; a so called NEW LAWYER had opportunity of sharing some legal knowledge with him.

I scored 4907 points till date [It was other matter that when I opened my a/c I had in mind 3000 maximum point then quick out from here but I became lazy on the go and got entrapped arguing with you three time pass metro wives however I assure you @ TP I am quick on my checks and balances]

LCI Mods. thought I deserve Ipod so they sent one in Feb. '11 month. Thank you mods.

My ld. brothers and sisters at Bar here, general public including you three time pass women here made me earn 898 Thumbs up / down points till date. Thank you.......

I am today second highest thanked person in LCI. Thank you all to for my rise in public legal forums.

;-)

Now you three time pass women here SHUT UP and if you three have no legal debates to do here then look after your bacha kucha natal home sulking about your past.
Reasoning: You three are good for breaking harmony at your home and same carried forward in public life as exhibited in this Family law forum by taking constantly crap about sentiments / emotions / morals clubbed with instigating fights between me and my ld. brothers at Bar by your above quotes as if we members of Bar will get effected you thought. You three time pass women here are entrapping ld. members of Bar by exhibiting your zero legal understanding. We donot speak much about you three time pass women here because we want harmony to be maintained but then there is limit of such entrapments. If any shame left leave legal forum such as LCI and take your sulking baggage to social networking forums which is right place for your three metro wives.

However you three are welcome to report THIS POST of mine to mods / admin and get my account deleted and I personally assure you once I leave I donot come back to same spot. The Board is all yours time pass metro wives.

3 Like

(Guest)

many new queries are waiting for prudent members to b replied.But some 1 is time passing with us!!:/

(See how he is loosing his temper!!!

Ordering us to be SHUT-UP...as if we will be....)

2 Like

(Guest)

@Tajobsindia

1. This is my work here in LCI and as per you I am a NEW LAWYER who in this post was pitted against a ld. rtd. ADJ..:-)

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Powers-of-High-court-under-article-235-34686.asp  

A rtd. ld. Judge thanked and showed desire to meet me in person; a so calledNEW LAWYER had opportunity of sharing some legal knowledge with him.

By reading the contents of above link , it is clear that Tajobsindia is very learned person. semi litrate persons should not provoke him unnecessarily, then you will only hit bee-hive with your own hand and blame others.

(Guest)

@ Tajobs

I simply talked about your arrogance and snobbishness in my post above,which you show here at LCI while dealing with othrs,which no lawyer has shown so far with us..

But you don't want to admit that you are like that.So you started talking about your points,your education and blah blah blah.....

Keep diverting the topic,as you always do,when you have nothing to say in defence..

@Mr Ramani alias someone else..

This is quite funny.You talk as if a detective from some cyber law related org. sent you a PM to say that Roshi & I are the same.So you have to believe in his words.

People here like to provoke others against one another,so that this thread fight continues.So they send you such messages.If you don't wana believe me,it's upto you.But later don't mind it if I start connecting you with someone else,that he's your 2nd ID.

(Guest)

I personally assure you once I leave I donot come back to same spot. The Board is all yours time pass metro wives.

"

Just a few weeks back, you'd left LCI by your own choice.This you also mentioned in your profile.But you returned,as you yourself cannot live without LCI.None of we females, whom you illtreat had missed you.

Well,it's your choice if you want to leave in future.But why do you tell this to us?Do you think we will die if you leave?

zimmerzapper (student)     09 September 2011

Originally posted by :utpala kaur
" First ask your friend Tajob to give his proper identity.Seniors should get first preference! "

what happened to ladies first?

(Guest)

A kitten has mewed just now.So let's forget seniors and ladies.