Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

'denying wife access to marital home is domestic violence-hc

Page no : 5

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Princess
"

A kitten has mewed just now.So let's forget seniors and ladies.

"

u made me laugh...but rightly said!nobody is protesting why ladies should get preference.

Why does not this kitten start the tradition of giving real identity..child should get prefernce.

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear friends

I have updated my profile first being a LADY.Kindly do this in own profiles also.Thanks.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     10 September 2011

Madam Kaur:

You are right. I am seeing you here for the second time. In the previous post first you stated something and then I responded. It was a harmless response. If I remember correctly you had stated that laws were enacted based on vote bank politics. I said mindsets, more than vote bank politics influence the law-makers. Was it an insult to you? If you did not agree with what I said, it was just that you did not agree. If you wanted you could have stated so and left it there. Whatever I had said did not warrant any personal attack from you even if someone else only had made it.

Mr. Tajobsindia is my friend as much as you are my friend. In fact in spite of all these, I consider you still as a friend.

Congratulations Madam for giving your profile without waiting for Mr. Tajobsindia. If Madam Roshni and Madam Princess also follow suit, no one will question their separate identities. Roshni appears to be a real name. But Princess looks like a pseudonym. Please clarify that also.  

(Guest)

Mr Ramani

I never said that that post was harmful.Indeed I was irritated with your reply just because you mentioned name of some political party.So i have nothing to say about that post now.

Mere disagreements in some points of our way of thinking does not create an enemy in my real life even...

Roshni and Princess are also reading this post .So it will be there choice whether they will update their profile or not.

Many (laadli of parents)girls' nick name is Princess.

Why are you eager of Roshni and Princess only?

Why not about Tajob, zimmerzapper, onlytruth, never give up etc?????

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     10 September 2011

I will update my profile once Tajobs,Zimmerzapper,etc come out with their real identities.

Because I am not convinced that even if I update my profoile,they shall also do the same afterwards.

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear all and Madam kaur, I too updated my profile. Hope it may clear many quarries.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     11 September 2011

Dear Madam Kaur:

I am glad that you agree that I did not make any offensive statement about you. I do not remember which political party I referred to. Nor do I remember whether I mentioned good or bad about the party. In any case that cannot be a reason for an attack.

Even in the case of Madam Roshni, I knew about her past from herself only. And what I wrote was well-meaning fatherly advice. Probably she felt that my advice was not appropriate. Again that cannot be a reason to get furious. You just tell me “No, Thank you”.

There are so many in these pages that remain anonymous. If everyone has to give his or her true identity, it is the responsibility of the administration.

I asked in your cases because you violently interacted with me. Attacking someone, who is open, abuse him based on his profile, but remaining at the same time anonymous are not good. It is called sniping, the way Lord Rama killed Vali. They say that in his next avatar as Lord Krishna he got it back and thus came his end. When even Gods cannot escape this law, who are we mortals?

Madam Roshni and Princess: I gave my profile in the beginning itself without waiting for others. I suggest that you also do that. Now I feel that I did not give my full details in the beginning itself, inviting comments like that I am leading a bored retired life, I should interact with persons of my age only etc. etc. Now I shall give my post-retirement details too.

shrinivasg Advocate. (N)     12 September 2011

By reading the case it is certain that it is case under D.V. act. and  all relevant provisions apply including facilties in the shred house. and association with children with respect to the victim.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Zeeshan
"
I read somewhere. "raat ke andhere me aisa koi kaam mat karo ki din ke ujale me muh chupakar chalna pade." 
"

could not get this point..

(Guest)

@ Zeeshan,

you have written in your profile that My wife  filled 498a on me.  Why ? B'coz her brother send dirty sms & calls from a fake number to my sis's fiance & there ill doing get caught.( I have proofs).

R u sure that fake number was used by your bro-in law only?What type of fake no it was?I mean who was the sim owner?