R.K Nanda's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 17569

+ View Full Profile

About me

R.K.NANDA-  ADVOCATE- SUPREME COURT OF INDIA, LEGAL CONSULTANT, ATTORNEY, SOLICITOR, , JURIST AND CIVIL LAWS EXPERT.

Expert in legal drafting of all kinds viz, drafting of plaint,written statement, revision petitions, appeals, writ petitions of high court and SLPS,writ petitions, caveat petitions and public interest

litigation petitions ( PIL) of Supreme court.

My specializations are writ petitions, appeals and SLPS   in Supreme Court.

Court Practice : 34 Years.

Mobile; 9818465434

Querists can get reply for their legal queries by sending them at my given below email id.

email id : rknanda7@gmail.com

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answer questions related to family disputes, property disputes and civil disputes. I cant answer questions related to tax matters.

My area of expertise
    Civil law , Property Disputes ,Banking disputes and matrimonial disputes.

My experience in the area (years):
    above 3 decades

Organizations I belong to:
    practicing advocate at delhi

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    None

Educational credentials:
    B.Sc.and LL.B. (Delhi University)

Award & Honors:
    None

• nandeesh says : Taking Caevit in supreme court
    Respected sir, os no 26250/2013 in mayohall court bangalore got an order not to alienate in suit schedule property. Opponent gone for appeal in High court. If i passed order in High court also , WANT TO TAKE CAEVIT IN SUPREME COURT PLEASE ADVISE SIR

• Ej says : Conditional gift deed
    My father hailing from a Hindu family has some ancestral property land in Kerala. I don't have any siblings. Now me and my partner want to build a house in that land. And my father is ready to register on our names ( not in favour of will) subject to a condition that both my father and mother have the complete right to stay in the house which we are going to build. We accept that. I want to know if this can be make possible as a conditional gift deed. And also is a conditional gift deed is valid on ancestral property. Please advise

• Member (Account Deleted) says : Fixed term tenancy agreement
    Kindly help me out regarding this question- LIC entered into agreement with my client for taking building on rent for 15 years but after 4 years he infringed the agreement and vacate the premises after giving due notice... 1. what law favour landlord in this situation???? 2. Latest Case Law 3. About Jurisdiction. kindly help me as soon as possible.

• sachin says : Service Related
    Res Sir, I am BSNL employee. I was recruited as TTA in 2008 (recruitment year 2007) under exam which was conducted by different circle(Like Punjab,HP,Ap etc) in year 2008 according to their convenience ( different dates but before 31-march 2008).i was selected from Himachal pradesh circle whose exam was held on 16-17 march 2008 and result publish on 31 march 2008. 88 candidates successfully cleared the exam i was also selected. before assuming charge as TTA,BSNL induction training was carried out by himachal pradesh circle at different training centers administered by BSNL. At that time few of candidates (35 in nos) who were selected along with with me were sent on training on 30 June 2008 & rest of the candidates were sent on training on 28 July 2008. i was sent on training 28 july 2008 Next grade of promotion from TTA is JTO whose rules are amended on dated 14 oct-2015 names JTO RR-2014. Previously JTO RR 2001 was followed in which only those TTA candidates can appear in exam of JTO whose service in TTA cadre was 7 year. But in new Recruitment Rules JTO RR-2014, 5 year service of TTA cadre was done in rule and 1 july will be the cutoff date added in JTO RR-2014 JTO notification was published in January 2016. In which every circle publish JTO seats available in their circle against vacancy year 2013-14 i.e only those TTA candidates can apply for exam whose 5 year service(including training period) was completed before 1 July 2013. Now the main problem arises as my batch mates who were sent on training on 30 June 2008 are fully eligible for the exam and I without any mistake who were sent on training late by the department after 1 July are not eligible to appear in the exam. In some other circle few candidates approach court for such discrimination & court passed interim order to allow complete 2007 batch (recruitment year) for the exam of JTO to be held on 22 May 2016. BSNL authority allow 2007 ( pre and post july candidates) to appeared in JTO exam by taking approval from competent authority vide some letter on dated 12/4/2016. We also appeared in the exam by same letter without filling any court case as provisional candidate. Now after exam management publish result of Only pre july candidate & with held result of Post july candidates & withdraw there letter of dates 12/4/2016 with same authority who first approves it. Sir I want know this sort of treatment by Govt agency can be challenged in court & is there any judgment in which department mistake( sent late on TTA training) are not penalized candidates I want to know which lawyer is best in this services matter case in Chandigarh CAT. I shall be very thankful if you give me advice as soon as possible.

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 45572

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41313

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798

×