To help accused in court proceedings in a cheque bounce case

This query is : Resolved 

12 February 2018

Sir one of my friend has to appear before court in a cheque bounce case as an accused and he has requested me to help him in the court procedure in the capacity of his attorney. Can an accused in a cheque bounce case authorise another person (not an Advocate) to help him in court procedure as per law ?

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert)
13 February 2018

No only an advocate can do legal representation for accused in criminal case in the court.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
13 February 2018

he needs a Jamanti (if willing to come home on that date). The moment he identifies himself in court he will cease to be free man and will be free only when bail is granted. So his bail application needs to be filed at 10.00am before his serial No is called.

Kumar Doab (Expert)
13 February 2018

You can benefit from the above advises.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
14 February 2018

Whether the accused (your friend) has authorised you to represent his case, knowing that you are not competent ?

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)
17 June 2018

I agree with experts

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu