My two chque dishonored by bank due to insufficient balance

want to file case in consumer forum against bank beacuse in my account sufficient balance but bank bounce my cheque for reason due to insufficient balance.

kindly send me drafting

Seek guidance of a local senior lawyer, formats are not provided on this platform.
If you are located in Delhi/NCR and feel so, may contact me with records of case (on appointment) at:
Ch. No 647, Layer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 Cell # +91-9891152939 email: majjagdish@yahoo.com or visit: www.vakil-saab.com

meet a lawyer with full papers.

R.K Nanda (Expert)

formats are not supplied.

krishna mohan (Expert)

You yourself can draft a complaint narrating fact. If amount is reasonable enough to engage a lawyer, you can do so so that he can help you to file a case in the Consumer Court. One better option would be to file a complaint in Ombudsman claiming for compensation as well and this can be done online.

Yes, first of all, take up the matter with the Banking Ombudsman.

×