Information about career in law

Dear sir,
My Name is indu. I am from arts side and pursuing MBA. Now i have decided to do law in taxation. so i wanna know the opportunities in this field and is this beneficial for me. please guide me on right path such.

ajay sethi (Expert)

well since you are doing MBA already it better take a job after you complete your course . you can study law if you so desire but you have to devote time for your law course .

ultimately it all depends whether you want to practise law or not .

raj kumar makkad (Expert)

Law is not available part time so you shall have to take admission in full time course. If you are afford then do law otherwise you are better placed.

Nadeem Qureshi (Expert)

Dear Indu
I also agree with my Ld. Friends

V R SHROFF (Expert)

Practice in Taxation , you are well advised to join firm/ job, study Law side by side.

There are specialized courses for Law for Taxation, and confer Diplomas.

Deepak Nair (Expert)

Well advised by the experts above.

RAJU O.F., (Expert)

Opportunity of career taking law of taxation branch, or any other branch of law, depends upon your effort taken and knowledge acquired, on the subject. You are welcome to join to BL/LLB course and to become a lawyer specialised in law of taxation.

indu (Querist)

THANKS TO EVERY ONE TO GUIDE ME.BUT I WANNA KNOW ONE MORE THING THAT WHAT'S THE JOB OPPORTUNITY IN LAW. AND IF I GET ANY JOB AFTER LAW SO MY MBA WHICH I AM PURSUING BY DISTANCE WILL BE USEFUL IN IN CORPORATE WITH LAW OR NOT.

indu (Querist)

prabhakar singh (Expert)

welcome you are!

prabhakar singh (Expert)

Wish you have no problems to visit here but!!!!!!!

×