Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Home > Experts > Civil Law > Guardianship - by fraud

Please Wait ..

Guardianship - by fraud (Civil Law)

Report Abuse
This query is : Resolved

Author : Advocate.S.A.Siddiq

Posted On 02 August 2013 at 08:08

petitioner obtained exparte guardianship order by fraud with false evidence. now respondent filed restoration or guardianship petition , resp. want to mark the deposition of perivious case as a document , is it possible .. any citation pl... guide me . thanks to all


To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at 

Expert : Devajyoti Barman

Posted On 02 August 2013 at 08:43

Click to Talk

The court always frown upon the fraud committed on it.It also does not recognise such decree which is obtained by commission of fraud.
So highlight the fraud and get the fruit out of turn of tide.

Expert : prabhakar singh

Posted On 02 August 2013 at 09:02

In a fraud case not citation but evidence would be required.It is often easy to plead and difficult to prove.

Expert : PS Dhingra,

Posted On 02 August 2013 at 11:19

Click to Talk

Citations are irrelevant as against proof about bare facts. Frauds are not proved through citations, but with facts.

Expert : Rajendra K Goyal

Posted On 02 August 2013 at 16:34

Agree nothing more to add.

Expert : raj kumar makkad

Posted On 03 August 2013 at 20:09

This is a procedural law that the earlier decree obtained on fraud has to be challenged before the same court so what is the need to get it exhibited?



You need to be the querist or approved Lawyersclubindia expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login ( Members Login ) now

Similar Queries :

Quick Links

Browse By Category

Subscribe to Experts Feed
Enter your email to receive Experts Updates:

web analytics