Radhika Bali & Associates
URGENT REQUIREMENT: Corporate Lawyer at a reputed law firm in Yerawada, Pune
MUST: Must be LLB or LLM, Active attorney’s License
NEED: 2-3 years experience
SALARY: Based on previous CTC and/or performance in interview
Send your updated CV to email@example.com TODAY!
Also share with your Corporate Lawyer friends who may be looking for a job.
* Negotiate deals and attend company meetings
* Manage different types of contracts, legal reports, and supporting documentation
* Negotiation, communications skills
* Review various kinds of agreements pertaining to the business of the Company i.e. agreements with software providers, consulting agreements, NDAs etc
* Conduct research on relevant laws, regulations, and legal articles
* Providing legal advice to businesses on all kinds of matters, such as patents, contracts, labour agreements and regulatory measures.
* Also required to research cases, draft contracts and develop diverse corporate procedures.
Corporate Attorney requirements-
* Excellent knowledge of Indian corporate law
* Negotiation and communications skills
* Good time-management skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Critical-thinker and problem-solver
06 March 2019
Seeking a Job? Looking to Hire?