(Content Intern at LAWyersclubindia.com)
New Delhi, Posted on 02 June 2017 Skills & Experience : Reqd. BL/LLB
Fresh Law graduates from a prestigious law school
Final year law students - 5 years law course
Graduates - studying three years law course
Company Secretary students - Professionals course
Excellent writing and communication skills
Highly fluent in English and Hindi
Passionate for writing and working in a startup culture
Highly Professional in conduct
Go getter and executors
* Applicants must have their own laptop
(Employment Opportunity @ Bonum Lex LLP for the post of Associate, New Delhi: PQE 1 year)
New Delhi, Posted on 17 May 2017 Skills & Experience : Reqd. BL/LLB
Fluent in written and spoken English.
Basic knowledge of drafting of plaints, suits, agreements etc.
Self-motivated and enthusiastic about imbibing knowledge from the varied experience that they would be exposed to.
Professional and Punctual in their approach towards the office environment.
Faridabad , Posted on 16 March 2017 Skills & Experience : Reqd. BL/LLB
• Excellent relationship management and communication skills necessary for interaction with the stakeholders & negotiating parties;
• Ability to provide independent advice (orally and in writing) to senior management on highly technical matters;
• Demonstrate success in managing and conducting a variety of litigation matters;
• Good planning and organization skills; and
• Ability to delicately solve sensitive matters.
• Practical and solution-oriented, keen and a team player
(C.A/ C.S/ L.L.B)
Delhi , Posted on 09 March 2017 Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Educational Qualification: One Chartered Accountant or An Advocate for Direct and Indirect Taxation or One Company Secretary for ROC.
Strong Accounting Background, Adherence to timelines, Pro-Active, Focused on end-end solutions.
1) Preparation and Finalization of Quarterly and Annual Accounts of the Company.
2) Liaising with Statutory/Tax/Secretarial Auditors, Registrars etc.
3) Tax Compliance- Computation/ Return Filing/ Handling Scrutiny Assessments of Income Tax/ TDS/ Service Tax
4) Other Secretarial Matters including preparing notice, agenda, minutes etc.
5) Experience with Direct and Indirect Taxation and Accounting.