Job involves necessary website research at State and County levels in USA to find relevant case laws and draft summary relating to Real Estate, UCC, civil and criminal cases.
Ability to draft contracts, communication and emails briefs with a sharp eye for critical facts and a smooth hand for impeccable drafting
Keenness to go the extra mile to do legal research to substantiate the case and impress the client with good presentation of the case.
Keenness to learn and understand legal practices in the respective country with a willingness to work on tools that could sharpen the knowledge, skills and speed.
(Content Intern at LAWyersclubindia.com) Skills & Experience : Reqd. BL/LLB
Fresh Law graduates from a prestigious law school
Final year law students - 5 years law course
Graduates - studying three years law course
Company Secretary students - Professionals course
Excellent writing and communication skills
Highly fluent in English and Hindi
Passionate for writing and working in a startup culture
Highly Professional in conduct
Go getter and executors
* Applicants must have their own laptop
Opportunity for junior lawyers to be a part of the team Jurycon. Basic skills required to have a goal to be a corporate lawyer, basic knowledge of crime, corporate (company law and contracts), Hard work, knowledge of Computers etc.
• Should be LL.B/LLM with 0-1 years’ experience,
• Should be well versed with corporate and commercial laws.
• Should have legal drafting
Should be willing to work hard.capabilities
• Good command over English (both verbal & written) is required,
• Should be LL.B/LLM
• Candidate would be required to handle both basic corporate and litigation matters
• Assist in doing corporate compliance & legal documentation work
• Assist in research work
• Good command over English (both verbal & written) is required