Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar_JrLawyer (Jr.Lawyer)     28 September 2016

Younger son right in ancestors property

My client father wrote a will on ancestoral self acquired property in favour of elder son leaving partial share of ancestoral to younger son. Whereas self acquired property is given out completely to elder son only. Younger son is ready to share self acquired property to sisters and share ancestoral property between elder and younger son's. Please advise.


 1 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     28 September 2016

Repeated query.

Answer to this query is aleady given.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query