Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mr_chamku (HR)     13 November 2010

Wrong Proof is given to court intentionally by IT expert

Hello Firends.

My friend who is charged some IT acts from his Competitor  .

Competitor  define himself as IT expert has given incorrect definition & record of whois to police.

She became witness in case now.

I dont understand why womans can go down like this & use cheap tricks ......

we know that we can proof him wrong but i want to know what can be done in IT act who intentionally give incorrect definition & information to police & court.

can we file case against him ?

anything will be help full

Thank you

Learning

11 Replies

Jamai Of Law (propra)     14 November 2010

You need to describe the complete case. Then it may be ppossible to comment on it.

Is it related to IPR?

People have keen interests in these areas where there is a great potential to be unleashed.

Mr_chamku (HR)     14 November 2010

Hi

Whats is IPR ?

IT Act Means Information Technology Act not Income Tax

Frineds Competitor Is doing same business.

for one case she became witness from police side.

& give wrong whois info to police & make my friend accuse

we have proof that record is wrong.

what i want to know that can we ask/tell court to give punishment to witness for giving wrong whois record under any information techonlogy Act.

Thank You

kartikeya (lawyer/cyber law consultant/cyber crime investigator)     16 November 2010

IPR is intellectual property rights.. you need to become a party of the case. hire local lawyer he will guide you further. If you have a proof that the whois info given by her is wrong you can file complain against her.

Mr_chamku (HR)     16 November 2010

Hi

he hired best lawyer but the problem is that they dont understand english

dont know about computers.

so every time i & my friend take book & refernsec from net to build material for them.

and the funny thing is that no other lawyer took the case due to fear of computer.

so we are alone here.

That lawyer agreed to take case because he was neighbour of my friends sister friend father.

he try always but he dont understand, otherthing is that judge even dont know english thay want hindi books , which have lots of error & incomplte info , hindi book is about 100 pages

english is about 1500 pages with all details case studies etc.

so we need help for laywers from here.

Thanks

Jamai Of Law (propra)     16 November 2010

Mr Chamku,

What sections of IT Act are applied against your "friend"?

Mr_chamku (HR)     18 November 2010

Hi

Information Technology Act  45

Thank You

JAYESH (Sr. Executive HR.)     27 November 2010

Hello Friends,

Please help me. Did print screen of e-mail account be a legal valid proof in court of law.

Please help me.

SURESHKUMAR.S (ADVOCATE)     27 November 2010

Dear friend, also plz refer, As per amended Evidence Act, electronic records produced for the inspection of the court comes within the meaning of "Evidence". Refer Sec 3 of IEA,1872. Similarly there is a new provision 65A&65B for the evidence & procedure relating to electronic records.

Mr_chamku (HR)     05 December 2010

Hello Sir,

Please help us by simplify your defination for non-lawyers.

Thanks

SURESHKUMAR.S (ADVOCATE)     06 December 2010

In a court of law, judgments are based on evidence produced before the court at the time of trial. 

Evidences in the sense documentary evidence and oral  evidence. 

There are provisions under Indian Evidence Act, guided to classify what are documentary evidence and oral evidences . 

As per latest amendments in the Indian Evidence Act, after passing of Information Technology Act, there are some inclusions in the Evidence Act. 

In which, ' all/any electronic records produced for  the inspection of court' is also classified as 'documents'. So, electronic record (print out of mails and other Computer internet outputs) may be marked as a document before the court. For which, special provisions as the procedures for marking the electronic records  during trial proceedings and under what  circumstances and conditions, the electronic records are admissible , are governed under sections 65A & 65B of Indian Evidence Act.Which are also included in the Indian Evidence Act , as per latest amendments. 

Bharath.T. (Criminial And Civil)     31 March 2011

You can give complaint for perjury against the witness for lying under oath.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register