LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Madhu   07 July 2017

Wrong name on cake

I ordered a cake from a local bakery shop, they printed wrong name on cake it's a edible computer print.... When I asked them while taking delivery... They wrote name with cream cone... I took delivery of cake because time to party is very short.. At that situation I don't have time to argue with them. Next day I spoke with store keeper about wrong name on cake... They replied that you must not have took delivery if you not satisfied.... Now my query is do I have any remedy under consumers laws... For telling lesson to them...


 5 Replies

Akash Upadhyay   07 July 2017

yeah. you have a right to sue the owner of that bakery for Negligence - duty to care and can get liquidated damages for this

You really need to set your priorities straight in life.

Madhu   08 July 2017

Sir, please tell me the procedure and what will be the estimated cost... What kind of damages I can claim....

Ramesh   08 July 2017

dear madhu,


   you can file complint on that brakery before consumer forum it may minimal amount(approx 1000 for complition of suit)and here you can also reabursment of all cost which you spent for this suit along whith the damage amount throw that brakery owner.

Rajendra K Goyal (Advocate)     13 July 2017

You pointed out the mistake, they rectified and you obliged delivery of the article.

Relief may not be granted by the law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register