Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raa (fresher)     10 December 2012

Wrong complain for slaping a man

Respected Sir ,
I beg to say that somebody has submitted a wrong complain against me for beating him a slap only. But the fact is that i haven't even touched him we had only conversation between us. So please tell me what step should i take against him as the people present there are my witness and they are also saying that no slap was bitten. Please Help What can police do init or what charges canbe applied on me...etc etc...


 2 Replies

manoj (designer)     13 December 2012

please do elaborate the incident.

Raa (fresher)     13 December 2012

Hello ,

what should i eleborate i have told above that we had just a conversation between us and it turned into a hard argument and nothing else but the next day i got to know that he has complaint to police and told then he was beaten up by me. I had also doubt that he must have bribed the poilce. So in that regard i just want to know what should i do or everything in India is supporting the liers....Please help...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query