Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More   11 March 2019

written statement

Hi, all my question is

Can written statement put by defenant in civil suit can be taken back for adding additional information upon request

Will the judge /court oblize for this

 3 Replies

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     11 March 2019

You can file an application for amndment of  written statement  under order- VI rule 17,and the court may decide in your favor,.

M/S. Estralla Rubber vs Dass Estate (Private) Ltd on 1Supreme court 2001

Shashi Dhara   11 March 2019

U can file application u.o6 r 17 to furnish particulars to lead effective plaint as per law from defendant

Night Rush   20 April 2020

That is a very good and clear statement for someone who is looking for writing help nowadays you can get the same through internet and I can suggest you one of the best paper writing services to do your content or thesis research online.

where you will be learning new words and new techniques about writing which helps you alot

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query